All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

We've registered him :)

He's not stopped crying since he woke at 7 this morning :(

Ok how to you entertain an awake newborn?

Anyone else got this?

Too little to play but now awake for a few hours at a time. This morning I couldn't even put clothes on or brush my hair!!

i've got an appointment for tomorrow to register our lil girl <3 sooo excited :D

I haven't yet can't think of a middle name for him snow there's not a great deal you can do sing to him or have you got a playmat for him at this stage they don't really take much notice xx

All bathed fed and ready for bed <3

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20130206_194205_zpsc9afd57f.jpg

Snow- I read dr.suess books to her and sometimes we put oldies music on & dance :)

hi ladies hows all our lovely babies doing heres another pics of my little lad

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
Katy is officially a real person!! We registered her today :D sooooo happy

Here's a few pics :)

11 Days PP

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/DSC_0127_zpsad8dd91b.jpg

First Family Picture

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20130207_150427_zps394cc60b.jpg

11 Day Old Katy :cloud9:

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20130207_145619_zps76fac7db.jpg

jelly you look great im back to my pre pregnancy weight too katy is soooo cute is she a good baby xx

jelly you look great im back to my pre pregnancy weight too katy is soooo cute is she a good baby xx

Thanks hun!! :flower: I'm lighter than before i was pregnant!! I'm 134lb now (9st 8lb) when i was 170lb (12st 2lb) before i got pregnant and she is a chubby girl now lol and yeah she's brilliant thanks hun hows your lil man doing? xx

Thanks hun!! :flower: I'm lighter than before i was pregnant!! I'm 134lb now (9st 8lb) when i was 170lb (12st 2lb) before i got pregnant and she is a chubby girl now lol and yeah she's brilliant thanks hun hows your lil man doing? xx
wow youve done well then hes doing really well still likes all my attention though so not getting much done but im sure that will change soon is katy easy to settle xx

wow youve done well then hes doing really well still likes all my attention though so not getting much done but im sure that will change soon is katy easy to settle xx

yeah she is actually we feed her burp her change her bum and then put her down and she's straight off to sleep! xx

I'm not sure what I was Pre pregnancy so am refusing to go near scales! Lol.

I do still have a squishy belly tho, hoping it tightens up soon :)

God my nipples are in AGONY

That's great jelly she's a chilled lady snow my bellys the same but considering he's my 4th its fine and I know it ll tighten again how's dylan xx

My little girl sleeps five hr stretches at night...she is officially one month old today and weighing 8lbs 5 oz:) I also have lost down to lower than I was before baby tooI'm down 42 lbs and I only put on 25 :)

Jelly you look great...

And all these babies are gorgeous ladies :)

Dee I hadn't realized you had four...and all boys?? Brave woman :)

Dylan is getting there :)

Really starting to get fed up of the sore nipples and leaking boobs. Really contemplating switching to bottles :(

threemakesfive yep all boys im not brave just mad lol i tried for my a little girl but no boy no.4 lol still im totally in love with him snow im glad dylan is settling now our jayden is still unsettled during the day he also hates his clothes off he screams the place down i ll be glad when he settles ive been crying for no reason i just hope its not post natal depression again had it with my 1st 2 and its not nice xx

Really starting to get fed up of the sore nipples and leaking boobs. Really contemplating switching to bottles :(

Check you latch! Mine only hurts when I get lazy on her latch! Good luck!

that's how i felt and i switched to bottles...she seems so much happier and contented on bottles!! <3 she slept for 6 hours straight last night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->