All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

I'm going to mention it to the health visitor when she comes ladybug no he's not constipated xx

She comes out on monday he seems to be more unsettled the more he gets upset the more I do I feel like such a failure I spend most of my time crying and sat down while he sleeps on me I just don't know what to do anymore I hope hailey is well hun xx

Aww snow that's horrible me mam had that you need to get it sorted out xx

Ok we've given up BF as I just can't handle it anymore :(

Anyone got any tips to stop, my breasts are so swollen and sore as haven't fed for 24 hours !

I think they tell you not to stimulate them and they will go down after a few days hun I know as I've never bf that's what mine did after 2 or 3 days they were fine is dylan more settled now he's getting formula did you get your mastitis checked out xx

Well the health visitor came and she phoned doctors up straight away she's worried about me she thinks I have postnatal depression so I've got an appointment tmrw also she wants them to take a look at jayden just to make sure there's no underlying problem to why he's so unsettled she thinks he's just very windy although he does bring quite a lot up he's still pumping a lot and bringing his legs up all the time xx

i just stopped bf all together snow my boobs were sore for a few days i took 1 paracetamol and 1 ibuprofen together and it helped also don't put anything warm on them as it stimulates them and they will continue to make more milk also wear a very supportive bra so they don't move around too much...i stopped bfing 2 weeks ago now and there is still a couple of drops coming out but i'm pretty much dried up...hope this helps hun <3 :flower:

Dee- sorry to hear that you are going through PPD, you have experienced this before with one of your other children is that right? What can be done to help? :hugs:

Snow- good for you for sticking BFing out for this long. I didn't make it past 3 days!
Is Dylan strictly on formula now? How is the mastitis??

Thanks ladybug yeah I've had it before doctor has me on anti depressants and she's going to see about support groups so hopefully I ll start feeling my normal self also jayden is being treated for reflux so hopefully he ll settle down hope you are well xx

Hi ladies...I've been so busy as I got a job offer I could t refuse and have returned to work while oh takes over baby care for now :) still bf and pumping while at work...I don't make near the 6 oz some of u have talked about...any tips on how to increase as I get 3 to 4 oz at a time?

Sorry to hear that Dee! Hope u feel better.

Snow tight bras help stop milk wear a couple sports bras

How are all the babies? My little girl is coming up on 2 month old she is a bit more needy than my others were but she does rather well..sleeping 6 hours straight at night, growing like a weed and she is nearly rolling from back to belly now(rolled belly to back since 1.5 weeks old so she's moving rather fast Dr was surprised to see it and said to expect an early walker :/) hope u all are well :) update me on u and urs!

Katy is a month tomorow! it's flown by! She's now on 5oz of milk and slept for 7 hours last night!!! <3 Couldn't ask for a better baby! x

Here's my lovely little lady at a month old with her cat! Which used to be her daddy's when he was a baby!!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20130224_192241_zps708a35fe.jpg

Hey girls how is everyone? Busy? Lol

Jelly that is such an adorable pic!!

I'm going to try and upload a pic here in a little bit. Charlotte is getting so big! Her little personality is becoming more noticable over thr past week or two. Shes going to be quite a handfull lol ;)

Heres a pic of all the the kidos :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/20130223_094425.jpg[/IMG]

Hi girls hope you are all well and babies are doing well I'm starting to feel a little better now I'm on my tablets and jayden is getting there he's very needy and won't self soothe but we re getting there xx

Beautiful, beautiful babies! They are all growing so fast! My pregnancy seemed so long, counted the days. And now it just zooms bye.

Glad to hear things are going better DEE!

Here is a picture of Zoela
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_0084_zps8e26619a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"