All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Dylan is getting there :)

Really starting to get fed up of the sore nipples and leaking boobs. Really contemplating switching to bottles :(

that's how i felt and i switched to bottles...she seems so much happier and contented on bottles!! <3 she slept for 6 hours straight last night!!

Oh Jelly we're tempted!!

He's had expressed bottles all day as we've been out and about and it's so much easier and I've felt so much more relaxed!

But I'd feel guilty as I can Breastfeed I'm just fed up with leaking and everything else!

wow can't believe Katy is 2 weeks old already!! Where did the time go :shrug:

Yeah its flying over jelly jaydens 3 weeks old on tuesday snow do what's best for both of you if you feel more relaxed then dylans going to be happierand more relaxed too xx

Mummy and Dylan made it out for the first time without Daddy today!!

I wish I could help Snow, or even provide encouraging words... But I wasn't so great in that department :dohh:

Lady are you on formula now? How are you finding it?

I'm pumping and giving my breastmilk. Her little system tolerates it so well I can't bare switching to formula just yet.
My short term pumping goal is one month... I'm hoping I make it further but pumping is so much work :shrug:

Are you still combi feeding? Breastmilk&formula?

We're combi.

I'd happily drop the breast and just pump and give him that, but when do you find the time to pump that much??

Every time she eats (about every 3hrs) I pump afterwards. Takes anywhere from 10-15min per breast and I get about 6oz or so. It really is a pain in the butt, however it's much cheaper then buying formula!

had a visit from the health visitor today and she weighed Katy and she's 8lb 1oz!! She's really happy with her too!! <3

Does anybody else have a problem with there baby being really unsettled jayden is like this for a lot of the time xx

Jelly that's great glad she's doing really well xx

Does anybody else have a problem with there baby being really unsettled jayden is like this for a lot of the time xx

Katy seems to be unsettled at about 3am every morning and cries for no reason but after a cuddle from me or OH she settles down...we ended up giving her a dummy today as she seemed bored and now she loves it she's asleep on our bed atm sucking away and falling asleep! :cloud9:

ahh bless her jayden has a dummy too i hate when all he does is cry im just wondering if hes got colic i might try some drops and see if that makes a difference although he has anti colic bottles and the milk hes on is for colic and constipation xx

Lady your lucky! I can only pump 2-4oz so I can't keep up with him!

I wonder why he is so unsettled Dee, esp when you're using all anti colic items... He's not constipated or full of gas?

Snow, do you have a manual pump or electric?
I find if I pump longer 20min/breast then I get more the next time I pump for only 10mn/breast.

I also do "pumpathons" every once and a while, where I do each breast 20min, then 10min, then 5.
I only do this because I occasionally skip a pump (in the night or while I'm out in the daytime) and this brings up the supply

Manual at the moment as waiting for children's centre to get a new electric one for me to rent :)

Good idea tho :) thanks to us formula feeding at night I'm just able to keep up with him :)

How do you find Dylan deals with both? Does his tummy tolerate them both good?
I'm nervous for when I start introducing formula to hailey, I'm hoping it doesn't cause bowel issues or change her emotions (she's very happy & content)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->