All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Ohmy, i havnt been on here in forever :/. Ella is good! 25 inches long and at her last ped apptmnt she was 11 lb 4 oz..we started cereal and fruit and she loves it!:). 4 months on friday.cant beleive how fast its gone... No rolling yet but shes trying from tummy to back... She has this new thing where she refuses to sleep anywhere but her side! Ugh...

Shes grabbing and shoving everything in her mouth, she loves her jumper, and long talks with mommy and of course shopping! :) just think she likes to get out of the house, as do i!

how did everyone's LO's take their jabs? Katy screamed her head off probably didn't help she was half asleep...but afterwards when she'd calmed down she was fine :) x

Ella screamd during them then slept the day away..we were advised to give tylenol every 4 hrs though.

935659_113258858877827_56446056_n.jpg

How gorgeous is my little princess!! <3

13 weeks 3 days old here xx

Hope all of you ladies are doing well and babies are happy and healthy!!! <3

Hailey and I are doing wonderful !
After 6 weeks of pumping and 2 weeks of combi feeding she took to the breast and has been on it exclusively since 8weeks :) I am so proud! :dance:

She sleeps wonderfully and the bedtime routine is still in the works but for the most part everything is great. She is rolling both ways, circles, and shuffling forward and backward.
Also sitting up all by herself!!! Wow where has the time gone??!

Sending all my thoughts and love to you busy mommies.
Thanks again for the support during pregnancy! <3

wow what progress!! How old is Hailey? Katy is doing well :) she's such a clever girl couldn't imagine my life without her now!!

And yes thank you everyone for the support during the pregnancy xx

Who is having another baby? xx

lool im confused, how is everyone aging their LO? i'm going by weeks which makes her 19 weeks 4 days...but if i do it by her ticker she's only 4 and a half months :/ xx

:hi: hi girls hope everyone and their little one is doing wonderful! Can't believe how big these babies are getting!

DH and I have discussed having another little one but not for a few months.... maybe.
Lol e keep changing our minds, do we are ntnp right now.
I have no clue what's going on with my cycles, I'm still EBF.
Is anyone still nursing!? If so, have your cycles returned?
I've been doing hpts every week just to be on the safe side lol plus I miss poas :) I have a thread in the hpt gallery

Here's a few pics of Charlotte! She's getting SO big!
Has anyone started giving their little ones baby rice cereal or anything yet?

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/20130612_124437.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/20130611_140555.jpg[/IMG]

awww gorgeous bubba jess :D
and yup katy is on rice and we give her porridge too! She loves it :D
Here's a recent pic of Katy I agree Jess our bubbas are getting soooo big too fast!!
1002975_134566196747093_65442499_n.jpg

If u go by weeks its not the same as months, not sure if that makes sense... 4weeks doesnt mean 1 month technically...a lot of people say 8 weeks old is 2 months old, but if u did it that way, by her 1st b day she would be 13 months old which doesnt maje sense...so the ticker goes by the date thebaby wasborn in each month..lella was born jan 4 so feb4 would be 1 month etc...sorry f i sound confusing.

Yes i did start ella on cereal at 3 months... She is now oatmeal and fruit in am, veggie at lunch and oatmeal and fruit at dinner, plus 16-20oz of formula per day... She lives her food :)

I gave Charlotte bananas in her rice for the first time today! She liked it! :)

So i thought i would update the ladies here too..

Found out today, were pregnant!cant believe it....surprise!

Had blood tests taken today as well so will have results tomorrow...

Oh boy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->