All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

She's just almost to the point where she doesn't need assistance sitting up. Maybe she's not quite there just yet, but just about.
Charlotte doesn't like tummy time either, she just started liking it. So she's behind when it comes to rolling over too :( I'm sure she'll get the hang of it soon

Does anyone's little one sleep in their own room?
Charlotte is going in her crib for the first time tonight :cry:

Ellas been in her crib since two months! Started to sleep thru the night at 5 months....we all slept much better w her in her own room though!

We are sitting up here. Its normal for them to lean forward a bit at first! :)

Looks like i'm joining you Nikki!! Me and my OH have decided we are TTC #2!! So excited i can't wait to be pregnant again!! Just don't want to get so ill again!!

I haven't been sick yet but the. Again I didn't get sick w Ella until week 6! Praying it stays away :)

lol It came about sudden for us. I told DH that we were no where near O... (I thought AF had just left.) Well, he sent up swimmers. I put in my last AF date in the O calculator and was CD12! So, we'll see what happens.

This is exciting!
I poas earlier and i thought I saw something, I have a thread in the pregnancy test gallery :)

Idk what's going on with my cycles so I just test according to when we dtd

I have another test I'm thinking about taking later on when dh gets home, has phone has a better camera than my tablet

Jess, I think you've got the start to your BFP! :) You are going to need more tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->