All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Nik where in PA are you located? !
I live by the lake (kind of) in Erie

Im from wilkes-barre/scranton! :)

Yea hannah we know lol... We were like omg what r we gunna do...then it settled and we said we will be ok and make it work! Its still very early so anything can happen so trying not to get too excited or tell family/friends just yet!

My dad was born and raised there! Well, in Carbondale actually. :) small world!

Nik were you nursing Ella?
Just wondering because I do with Charlotte and my cycles haven't returned yet :(

No i never nursed ella, and my cycles came back after 9 weeks! We were using the pull-out method (i know, totally dumb, but its not the best way to NOT have a baby haha)... I guess the one night we went to a neighbors surprise party and got a lil tipsy and well.. ooops. Still excited though. I missed being pregnant! Hubby really wants a boy!

Small world for sure! :)

I miss being pregnant too! Lol kinda (the last few weeks is torture) but still totally worth it :)

I can't wait to start ttc! DH wants a boy too!

We've been ntnp. But idk what's going on with my body :shrug: I keep having ovulation signs but my cycles haven't returned.
I know you can ovulate before the return of your cycles so I just test weekly lol just incase

When did you test?
Did you know you were pregnant?

I tested yesterday, but for a few days before that i was really "gooey" down there and I already knew I was past the days of ovulation for my cycle, them my boobs were hurting on the side (this is not usual for a regular period for me.)... and then i woke up 2 mornings nauseous. I was feeding the baby her bottle and almost puked, but it passed... im like.. oh my i better test and sure enough... positive, so later that day i went for a blood test and they confirmed it today. Still very early as my HCG was 38, but thats usual for 3 weeks pregnant... i didnt miss my period yet either... i just knew!

Congrats Nikki! Although, you see me everywhere! LOL! My DH wants a boy too. Was going to TTC this Fall, but now I don't know. My girls have me worn out... We always have used the pullout method. No surprises though.

Jess, I didn't know you were NTNP! Are you BF?

Yes I'm still nursing. Although I have no idea what's going on with my cycles but we'll see what happens.
Yesterday I woke with a tiny bit of blood so I'm guessing something is going on! :)

Yep Charlie sits up like a big girl :) and shes grabbing at everything!

Ella is almost sitting up unassisted... I put a boppy behind her just incase, she likes to rock!

how old was Charlie when she sat up properly unassisted hun? Katy is being propped up with pillows and then leans forward so her face is nearly touching her feet but she can't pick herself back up...she doesn't really roll and she is just starting to like being on her belly :/ hoping she's not a late bloomer really hoping she's going to surprise us and just sit up lol x

Dont worry hun! Ella JUST started rolling back to belly, still has problems w belly to back! And shes 6 months thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->