All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Hi everyone......sorry I never came back on here. I got admitted to hospital with Pre-enclampsia. I had a baby boy called Finlay on 15.01.13 weighing 7lbs 9. Two baby Finlay's on our little group I see :) i was in hospital for 10 days as Finn was in a bilirubin tray for jaundice, then I was so exhausted trying to BF & pump for weeks I never got round to coming on here. I can't believe it's taken me so long....sorry.

Finlay is crawling now but has just started sleeping through the night yay. He is teething now....his first two teeth started poking through last week.....how are you all & al the babies? Congratulations on the pregnancy Nikki!!

I forgot to say.....they tried to induce me for 3 days with pesserys then I went on the drip & within 6hrs of the drip starting I had my little boy......fast labour.

Oh so sorry to hear mrshopeul glad everyone is well now though! No crawling here but she is finally getting up on all 4s!

Thank you, also! :)

If Ellas on all fours I am sure she will be crawling before you know it......I can't even go to the loo without being followed hehe.

glad everything is good mrsH xx and yup still TTC here waiting to test no sign of AF :p xx

Good luck Jellybeans :) its starting get colder here so I am starting to look forward to winter & Finlay's first Christmas :)

Mrs. Hopeful glad to hear everything turned out ok :)

Yes we're still ttc but its hard because im not ovulating, I don't think im going to ovulate as long as im nursing :(

Wow Nikki I can't believe your 14 weeks already! Almost time to find out the gender! (Are you?)

Jelly how exciting!!! When do you plan on testing??
:dust:

Yes we actually find out in 2 more weeks! CRazy how fast it all went!

I was sick bad from weeks 10-14 and then it just stopppped! Whereas w ella i was sick all the way through..

Also im not breaking out like i did w ella...but i still think this ones another girl! :)

Our names are. Owen michael or morgan ranae :)

Lovely names :)
Any particular reason you think girl?
I like to play the guessing game when it comes to gender :)
Were you temping or opking when you got your bfp?

Nooo it was actually a surprise pregnancy! But when i looked back on the dates we had sex smack dab on ovulation day 2.... with ella we just bedded everyday during ovulation time for 4 months... And everyother day for the rest of the month minus period time!

I think i get girl vibes only because i dont think im lucky enough to get a boy for hubbys sake...i think we just embedded in our heads its another girl lol, were fine with that though ;)

Other things diff from this pregnancy are extreme headaches this time, not breaking out, ms only lasting 4 weeks.. Really crave meat and chips..extremely tired ( no where near as tired w ella!)

With ela my skin was terrible, no headaches, ms for 30 weeks straight, hated meat and craved salads and sweets.

Ella and this babies heartbeat are the same in the high 160s, and their scans look identical, same flattened skull, and when we sneak peaked in between the legs there was nothing visible at 12 weeks...another reason i think girl

And i keep having girl dreams ;)

That does sound like there are differences :) at least no MS now!

Idk, im guessing boy! :)

DH told me the other day he wants a boy (although I already knew that)
He already has 2 girls. My step daughter whos 11 and Charlotte. My DS is from my previous marriage.
This will be our last time ttc :( so we're hoping for a boy
although if we happen to have a little girl I MIGHT be able to talk DH into ttc one more time :)

so you found out your not ovulating from breastfeeding? I know that is def possible but I also do know a girl in my one group who was breastfeeding and is now 8 weeks pregnant! its possible!

I heard its possible but I seem to be the exception to the rule lol idk why
with DS I nursed him for about 5 months and had my period return at about the almost 7 month mark, when it just got too hard to pump and work full time and with DD well, you know. Nothing so far.
This is the longest I have ever nursed and im not planning on quiting any time soon.
I wish there was something I could do but im afraid nothing will work besides quiting :(

well i tested yesterday only to get a bfn...but still no AF!!! So there still may be a chance

:hugs: Thanks Leinzlove, I hope so too

Jellybeans you def still have time for a bfp! :)
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->