All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Well....no bfp for me BUT I do believe I'm ovulating ! :happydance: & we dtd last night (right on time) :)

Jess: YAY! :)

OMG, if we are both PREGO our due dates are going to be super close again! :) I'm 4dpo! Eeeeek! Come on, let this month be the one! :)

:hugs: aww jelly that stinks :( we've all been there before lol I woke my dh up the other night just to dtd :) it's easier to wake him up and get what I want, rather than trying before he wants to go to sleep

I got him every day after work for a week. I used this card "If you don't put up the swimmers, we'll have more girl swimmers up there. :haha:

Ofcourse it was after our oopsy! :)

Yes it was! And I honestly didn't think I would be getting 4 days of fertile cm :)
No o pains though, which is kinda weird

OMG! I just realized our babies born on the same day! And we don't live very far from each other. That is crazy!

Anyways, I'd say its a good sign. The EWCM, usually you dry up in the 2ww... :)

They do have the same birthday! :happydance:
Where in Ohio are you? Are you by the lake?

I have a question, I'm having trouble figuring something out
How do you post a link to your journal?
I finally started a journal and I can't figure out how to link it to my signature

Not far from the lake (45 minutes). About 3 hours from Erie. I was just there a few months ago for a wrestling event with DH. :)

Charlotte & Zoela birthday buddies! :)

To put a link... Edit signature. Type what you want (Ex. TTC Journal.) Highlight that click on insert link. (world symbol looking).

Hi everyone how are you snd babies getting on xx

great ella is doing so well sitting and babbling :) still no attempt at crawling, but thats ok! :)

Thats fantastic nikki and congratulations on your pregnancy xx

The :witch: got me... Onto cycle #3, but taking this month off and maybe next. Means no NTNP, but Preventing and WTT!

Zoela is on all 4s and rocking! Cute as pie... They grow so much quicker when they have a toddler sister role model. I'm like please Slooooooow down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->