All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

I have 3 packs of nappies and a couple of outfits....and my pram....I really need to get some baby shopping done hehe.
Yeah...let's bring baby showers to the UK haha

i have outfits, nappies, wipes, car seat, moses basket, pram, changing bag, changing mat, baby bath, breast pump, bottles and dummies lol i'm pretty much done..

Hmm I have Moses basket, good few clothes, rocker chair, car seat, cot, changing unit, changing Matt, stuff for my hospital bag, bottles , pram.. 2 prams actually lol so guess I'm not doing too bad either :)

Hmm I have Moses basket, good few clothes, rocker chair, car seat, cot, changing unit, changing Matt, stuff for my hospital bag, bottles , pram.. 2 prams actually lol so guess I'm not doing too bad either :)

not bad at all :p my mum is buying the cot so i don't have to worry about that :thumbup: and i've actually already packed her hospital bag hehe just got to do mine :p

Wow girls I'm feeling behind now lol we have some clothes a swing and carseat that's it.....yikes!!! We do have babyshower on the 3rd hopefully we will get a few things at least :)

Wow girls I'm feeling behind now lol we have some clothes a swing and carseat that's it.....yikes!!! We do have babyshower on the 3rd hopefully we will get a few things at least :)

lool i felt like that but then got the shopping bug lool and now have loads i have to show you the coming home outfit i've bought her :thumbup: ill put it on photobucket and then post here :flower:

here it is :cloud9: i fell in love with it and thought "I'm def bringing her home in that!"

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/258604_512189422144303_396863951_o_zps30f3d33d.jpg

here it is :cloud9: i fell in love with it and thought "I'm def bringing her home in

omg i love it!!!! We decided we are going to use the outfit my son picked for the first thing we put her in, then the one my daughter picked to bring her home in and the one OH picked for the pictures :)

here it is :cloud9: i fell in love with it and thought "I'm def bringing her home in that!"

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/258604_512189422144303_396863951_o_zps30f3d33d.jpg

omg i love it!!!! We decided we are going to use the outfit my son picked for the first thing we put her in, then the one my daughter picked to bring her home in and the one OH picked for the pictures :)

hehe i love everything disney so had to buy it :blush:

Gorgeous outfit! I haven't planned that either!! Lol xx

not bad at all :p my mum is buying the cot so i don't have to worry about that :thumbup: and i've actually already packed her hospital bag hehe just got to do mine :p

well i honestly didnt have to buy most of the stuff my family & my boyfriends family are a broody bunch and have loads of babies so therefore have loads of stuff so there was no need to buy everything brand new:winkwink: aw do u what kind of bag did u use and what did u put in it?:shrug:

AWWW bless thats so cute :)

Well ladies, I just had my one hour Glucose test, and hemoglobin. I will get my results in tomorrow! I hope I pass!!! The drink was not as bad as I thought it would be. It does taste like a flat soda. They had 2 flavors. Orang crush, and fruit punch. I think may daughter has got the best of it though. She is very hyper right now

well i honestly didnt have to buy most of the stuff my family & my boyfriends family are a broody bunch and have loads of babies so therefore have loads of stuff so there was no need to buy everything brand new:winkwink: aw do u what kind of bag did u use and what did u put in it?:shrug:

in her bag i've got her blanket, muslin cloth x2, Baby grow x3, Lady and tramp outfit, scratch mittens, booties, nappies, wipes, cotton soft sheets, breast pump, bottle x2, dummy x2...

got more stuff to put in there but i've still got a little while to put more in :p

ill post a pic of the bag in little while photobucket is deciding not to work

MrsHopefull / Other team yellow peeps:

Are you picking a going home outfit? Or waiting till after the birth and sending OH to go buy something? I'm wondering whether to just get something cute and neutral?

MrsHopefull / Other team yellow peeps:

Are you picking a going home outfit? Or waiting till after the birth and sending OH to go buy something? I'm wondering whether to just get something cute and neutral?

My sister bought one of each one said thank heaven for little boys the other said girls then left the tag on til she knew.

photobucket finally works for me!!!

this is the hospital bag/changing bag i'm using for her :thumbup:

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/601610_501231849906727_1869041432_n_zpsf2fbe4e5.jpg

We only get a baby shower for our first here. I'm sure if someone organized one for your second its not a problem but its not very common. Luckily we are having our second boy born the same month as our first. So I have an over abundance of clothes, a double stroller I bought second hand, car seat, swing, etc. I have from my son. All we need right now is a crib and dresser which our inlaws are buying once his room is painted (which will happen really soon!) We should share pics of our nurseries once their done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->