All mama's of curly haired LO's....

My LO's was straight until about two months, when it curled up and never looked back, haha

These posts are making me jealous. I have ringlets but so far my son's hair is totally straight at 13 months. Sometimes I can see a curl or two in the back but I think it's probably the way he slept on it. My husband has completely straight hair. I wanted to pass on my curls soooo bad!

Georgia was straight until 6 months when it started naturally flicking up (as it was long enough to flick by then) 7 months it was a curly quiff and now its a full blown mop of curls, it was fully noticable that she was going to really curly hair at 7 months after bath time.

i will try and post some pictures

so the first is at 7 months old where her hair is quiffing ready to curl
second is at 10 months, the curls are very visable but flat due to lack of volume
the next two are at the same age 20/21 months. the one with the pink wall in the background was just after getting up in the morning!
and the last was last month at 22 months old.

she has also developed a curl that falls in the middle of her forehead, i just hope she doesn't turn horrid like the little girl in the rhyme!

Attachments

• 7 months quiff.JPG
    7 months quiff.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 10 months, not exactly enjoying the train ride!.JPG
    10 months, not exactly enjoying the train ride!.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Wild and Wooly Lion!.JPG
    Wild and Wooly Lion!.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20 month curls.JPG
    20 month curls.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Ice cream nose!.JPG
    Ice cream nose!.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 3
so the first is at 7 months old where her hair is quiffing ready to curl
second is at 10 months, the curls are very visable but flat due to lack of volume
the next two are at the same age 20/21 months. the one with the pink wall in the background was just after getting up in the morning!
and the last was last month at 22 months old.

she has also developed a curl that falls in the middle of her forehead, i just hope she doesn't turn horrid like the little girl in the rhyme!

Oh my gosh!!! What a cutie!!! She's so lush, I'm sure she won't turn out like the rhyme- she looks way too innocent! ;)

These posts are making me jealous. I have ringlets but so far my son's hair is totally straight at 13 months. Sometimes I can see a curl or two in the back but I think it's probably the way he slept on it. My husband has completely straight hair. I wanted to pass on my curls soooo bad!

I know! All these piccies of gorgeous curly heads making me hope for curls too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->