All negative hpts but I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant

dodgegirl98

Reaction score
Okay so my period was supposed to start the 17th. I had cramping on the 11th like a period but all there was was a little pink-ness. My periods hit like bombs, there is never pink or anything, when it's here, it's full-fledged HERE. And my periods are always medium to heavy. After the pink one day it turned into red- brown (more brown than red) and then it just turned straight brown. My symptoms I have are headaches (sometimes they feel like light migraines), lower back ache, I had a feeling one morning like my ovaries were being pulled in opposite directions, and i have discomfort in my lower stomach/vaginal area (Not cramping, its just uncomfortable), and I am constipated. I am very sure I'm pregnant but none of the hpts are showing anything but negative :cry: I woke up two days ago and the day before at 4am to pee and to get a snack, then I'd go back to sleep. I've been getting this horrible taste in my mouth, like cow poop. And I get it all through the day and it's not because I am not brushing my teeth because I am still brushing my teeth just the same as I have every day of my life. And I have been (this is gross) smelling my pee. Like I'll sit on the toilet, pee, and then I can smell it. Very strongly. And my pee is never that strong.

Hey hon do you have a way to go get a blood test done? I think that would help you a lot then they can trace the level of hcG if you're preggerz.

Your cow poop comment made me laugh haha.

:dust: hopefully it's a sticky little one that's just hiding from you ;)

I sure hope so. I had a chemical pregnancy in may. And I would love to go get one done so i would find out but I'm not very comfortable with my doctor. Though I could go to the health department in town to get one done so thats what I'm going to do. Thank you!

No prob, keep me updated! :) Hope it's good news for you :hugs:

Are you sure you ovulated? It sounds like the occasional super long cycle I get. They just come every now and then to throw me off. I hope you get an answer soon, it must be torture.

I am very sure. I got all my ovulation signs the very last of may towards the beginning of june

What ovulation signs did you have? Did you take an OPK?

Also, I noticed your profile says WTT...if you don't mind my asking, what contraception method are you using?

Pull out and my cm was like it always is when I ovulate

Stalking.

I know some women take a really long time to get a positive hpt - perhaps that's just how your body works? I echo the above poster who suggested pushing for a blood test. I undersatnd feeling uncomfortable, but at the end of the day it's your body and you have a right to request a medical test.

GL and I hope you get some answers soon!

Pull out and my cm was like it always is when I ovulate

I have to say that I have had several cycles where I thought I was pregnant, using the pull out method (I even went two cycles with no AF!) but I wasn't. I had symptoms and everything (not as many as you are having though!) Although it is definitely possible, the chances are very low if he pulled out in time.

Also, CM really isn't the best indicator of ovulation...last month I had two bouts of EWCM at least a week apart. I was sure I had ovulated the first time, but ended up ovulating the second time, as AF didn't come until two weeks after that!

Could it be possible the spotting was ovulation spotting? Did you have any other ovulation-type symptoms around that time?

I'm not saying there is no chance, because there definitely is. But I have been in your position before and it is so easy to convince yourself you are pregnant when you're not...heck, during the several cycles I thought I was pregnant while using pull-out I was CONVINCED, and then this last cycle actually TTC I have been unsure, and just got a faint BFP!

Good luck to you, I sincerely hope I am wrong and that you'll get a BFP :) definitely get a blood test as soon as you can!

Caringo - you got a faint bfp at 6dpo? That's so early! Congrats!

Congrats on your bfp! And I have never had ovulation spotting before and my OH was saying that he's sure he leaked. But maybe it is just wishful thinking (hopefully not but it happens)

No I decided id just wait till I miss this next period (due the 16-17) I am now in the waiting game

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->