All of the sudden....little update!

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
I am having some really bad hip pain.. in both hips.. never had this before.. not even before AF.. I am really worried though girls.. I have not been having any kind of pain all last week except lower back pain which has been normal for me with my other pregnancies.. I am not sure what is going on but i am starting to FREAK out!!

Little update**
called the dr and the on call dr told me i need to go to the er. I told them I didnt really want to do that so he said I can try some icy hot and tylenol!

i am sorry:hugs: i would say take rest and see the dr as soon as possible..do u have any phone health service in ontario we have tele health..

just want to make sure did u fell or any minor thing happened and u didnt notice

I suffered wiv my left hip neway but have also started suffering wiv right. I had prob wiv back and got referred for scan to check baby was in right place. Pop to docs to get checked ova but dnt worry too much as many suffer with back pelvic and hip problems in pregnancy. Xx

hey hun i had hip pain with my son and i have it this pregnancy aswell. my doctor said for me its just because my hips have to shift so much for labor and mine do it a little bit earlier then other people causing me pain throughout my pregnancy. My last i couldnt walk for nearly a week at one point it was so bad and apperantly its normal for my lineage aswell with my being norweigan. I was told alot of norweigan women actually are in wheel chairs throughout there pregnancy due to hip pain so i guess i just expect it.

just want to make sure did u fell or any minor thing happened and u didnt notice

Nope nothing like that. Have not done much today except some dishes and light work like vacumming.. ugh ugh ugh.. might have to phone the dr

Thanks for the replies ladies!! I am just worried because I have never had this happen before and I really do not want to bother the dr after hours when I am not having any bleeding or anything.. I mean there is really nothing they could do. They could do an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok but if everything is not ok what will they do ya know? IDK.. Im stuck!!

I had the same thing a few weeks ago, and my midwife said it was probably due to the fact that the relaxin is kicking in. My muscles are really tight, and I'm fairly inflexible (yoga is helping!) and while I wasn't pregnant, my joint capsules were tight too. Now the relaxin is loosening the joint capsules, especially around the hips and pelvis, so my supportive muscles are having to work much harder to compensate and they're not used to it.
She suggested massage. It made a huge difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->