all ov tests UPDATE !!!

M

mandy121

last post of pics lol.. this is all me ov tests .. ive put few differnt ones in as some better light .. could any say wen they think i ovulated please as im still trying and not sure if i should stop testing and stop :sex: .. thanks u all in advance .. and i got smily on cl blue digi friday morning too ..

im getting eggy mucas so now confused as thought i ovulated on 5th ,, does that mean i got to have more :sex: lol...

Attachments

• 100202_164604.jpg
    100202_164604.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 100207_171657.jpg
    100207_171657.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 100207_171709.jpg
    100207_171709.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 27
  • all of them.jpg
    all of them.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 54
the pic with the 5 test in them look pos to me honey! And you've had your smiley face so Id say you've Od

i'd say you ovulated on the 5th and 4th ones from the bottom on the last pictre. hope you understood what i mean. good luck

thanks both of u . Should i still have sex or can i stop lol as think partner is worn out lol

haha I told DH he was hit until 1 i start or 2 I get a bfp..this cycle has been so crazy and I'm not taking chances.. thats just me tho..if you feel you have Od than take a break..

think ill just try and get it wen i can till period comes i think but not every day lol .. i have got cramps and signs of ovulation so just hope its done now lol

yeah it can be a bit too much everyday let alone every other day. good luck hun!

thanks all .. ive stopped testing now as imrety sure i oveulated and ill get :sex: every other day as it to much and hopefully ive hit the right time .. good luck to u all too.. could be a good few preggers at same time lol ..

thanks all .. ive stopped testing now as imrety sure i oveulated and ill get :sex: every other day as it to much and hopefully ive hit the right time .. good luck to u all too.. could be a good few preggers at same time lol ..

That would be awesome!! :happydance::thumbup::flower:

not sure what you mean?? have you been having alot of cm lately? i have just curious if i was the only one or not

not sure what you mean?? have you been having alot of cm lately? i have just curious if i was the only one or not

yeah like eggy but not white lol and stringy ... but smily face was ont he 5th so im lost now . still got cramps like period comming but i get them after ovulation and some times till period comes ..

i got smily face on the 5th so i should have ovulated up to 48 hours after that and that makes it the 7th. so would that only make me 4 dpo or do i count it from wen i got smily face..

i got smily face on the 5th so i should have ovulated up to 48 hours after that and that makes it the 7th. so would that only make me 4 dpo or do i count it from wen i got smily face..

Do you chart bbt? if not then I'd start counting the day after you got the smily so
6dpo, im guessing. if you charted is it possible to see your chart? Good Luck

but u ovulate up to 2 days after smily face thats why i thought it would be 4dpo.... would a pregnancy test show up yet ??

but u ovulate up to 2 days after smily face thats why i thought it would be 4dpo.... would a pregnancy test show up yet ??

Thats true! So i'd wait to take a pg test until atleast 8dpo. I've been testing but have had bfn so far, so i'd just wait. Unless you are like me then test, test, test away. Might not get the answer your looking for but it does realive some of that what ifs, inside. lol. Im currently on 16DPO. I have tested at 10,11,13 & 15 DPO. All bfn. But with my daughter it didnt show up until 18DPO. SO good luck hun. if you want to test then test. But if you can wait then wait. Maybe we'll get our bfp's on valentines day!! let me know the results when you take a test though.:thumbup:

I ov'd on the 5th, and have been having ewcm - thats a little white too. and had AF type cramps-sore boobs- light headed... AF is due 18th, and I'm now what - 7 DPO? the earliest most sensitive tsts will give u a BFPis 10DPO (sunday for me) but I HOPE to wait till af is due!

good luck you two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->