All recent BFP's Please reply!!

AnyMonthNow

Reaction score
:?: HI everyone I'm new here. I have been reading posts but had some trouble registering so now I can finally participate. :D Ok here is my question, (im sorry but i don't know all the lingo yet), I'm in my early twenties and got married at 19. We both wanted a baby the whole time but I never actually tried because i thought it would happen. Well months turned into yrs and it hasn't. So i started charting and read just about every conception tip online. lol. This month however I am hopeful. :roll: My last AF was Jan 25. AF comes exactly every 28 days like clockwork, so I don't think anything is wrong. So the O was Feb 8th. We BD'd every other day, on the 8th (DH helped me keep legs up for half hour), and three days in a row after. Tuesday, which was 5 dpo, i woke up with really sore boobs. I mean it was so bad putting on my bra took work. lol. And later on in the day I started getting lots of gas, which is very abnormal for me by the way. Wednesday same thing. It is too early for this to be AF symptoms. But is it possible to get PG symptoms so early? Have any of you who recently got pregnant experienced any kind of symptoms so early? Please reply and pray for me. I hope this is it because I am losing hope. :(

Hiya hun

Welcome to BabyandBump :wave:

If you ovulated on the 8th February that would make you 7dpo which can be far too early to test so try to avoid - Maybe until about 12dpo. Early PG symptoms are possible yes - Boobs are my give away! They just ACH at the side, under my boobs & my nipples. Try to avoid looking for symptoms though they can often send you round the twist!

Good luck

:dust:

Wobbles said:
Hiya hun

Welcome to BabyandBump :wave:

If you ovulated on the 8th February that would make you 7dpo which can be far too early to test so try to avoid - Maybe until about 12dpo. Early PG symptoms are possible yes - Boobs are my give away! They just ACH at the side, under my boobs & my nipples. Try to avoid looking for symptoms though they can often send you round the twist!

Good luck

:dust:

Yes I am now 7 dpo and am definitely not testing. But the symptoms started tuesday which was 5 dpo. And that is exactly how my boobs feel. Believe me after all this time, I even ignore symptoms i think i feel, not look for them. lol. I dont know, today the boobs are the same but other than that I feel peachy. But I don't know if its PG symptoms, its so early. In five days implantation could have happened but I dont know.

Lots of :dust:

Good luck hun! x

When I was pg with ds I had very sore boobs. I couldn't bear anything near them. That was the only symptom I got early on. If dating scan was to be believed i got sore boobs within days of conceiving. I hope you get a BFP. Keeping fingers crossed for you. I got symptoms early on, but didn't get a BFP until AF was 2 weeks late.

AnyMonthNow said:
Yes I am now 7 dpo and am definitely not testing. But the symptoms started tuesday which was 5 dpo. And that is exactly how my boobs feel. Believe me after all this time, I even ignore symptoms i think i feel, not look for them. lol. I dont know, today the boobs are the same but other than that I feel peachy. But I don't know if its PG symptoms, its so early. In five days implantation could have happened but I dont know.
Hehe sounds like you've picked up on the TWISTED side of TTC :rofl: Terrible symptoms can be - They should be shot :lol:

Sounds nice & promising - Shortly after O day I often find I get sore boobs followed by a positive.

Good luck - Let us know how you get on!

Hope to see you in the first tri or in the TTC section :wink:

:D

Oh yeah I wont be fooled by those "symptoms" anymore, but the pain in my bbs is real, :evil: I hate waiting!! Thank you for your responses, I know this should be in TTC section but I needed responses from those that have already succeeded. lol. I will keep you updated. By the way Tam, Alfie is just beautiful. You must be so proud. Please pray for me. Thank you.

AnyMonthNow said:
Oh yeah I wont be fooled by those "symptoms" anymore, but the pain in my bbs is real, :evil: I hate waiting!! Thank you for your responses, I know this should be in TTC section but I needed responses from those that have already succeeded. lol. I will keep you updated. By the way Tam, Alfie is just beautiful. You must be so proud. Please pray for me. Thank you.

Thank you babe......your turn next! x [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"