All signs point to a + but do these look like Evaps?

Mrs.iwnamkabb

A Family Begins with Love
Reaction score
So I've taken two tests both showed up neg (or so I could tell) in the window. So I tossed them in the trash. I had a two day period this month so when I saw the tests were neg I just thought it's a short period.

Still feeling off, feeling pmsy with the tender boobs and cramps that seem regular yet I'm about a week in to my next cycle if you count day one of my two day period. So, feeling icky like I am, I got curious and went and pulled the tests out of the trash and this is what I see. Too test was taken yesterday and bottom was a day maybe two before that. I haven't tested today, because I'm frankly I haven't felt good enough to leave the house.

My gut says they're Evaps.. because they're invalid tests since I read it after the time frame, but wanted to share and have some fun with it. What do you see?[URL=https://s1188.photobucket.com/user/jenifer_rene06/media/Facebook/mobile%20uploads/DC385D94-D8A9-4DDC-87C2-34A67C54C09F.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/Facebook/mobile%20uploads/DC385D94-D8A9-4DDC-87C2-34A67C54C09F.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

It's possible you are pregnant but have just had a bleed, can you order more tests in the post?

And I showed my friend this pic and she could only see one purple line 😜 Amateur lol I'm sure I could find a line on any test haha

I do see those lines but again I wouldn't trust them since they are many hours old. I would retest. Another B&B had what she thought was a period and is now getting faint BFP's. So it is possible that you had a bleed and you are pregnant.

I do see a second line but I would advise testing again as the tests were hours old when you checked back on them :)

I see those lines but wouldn't trust them as they are so old. Let us know what your new tests say when you get them!

I definitely see lines in those tests. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->