All the Cow Blinkies here!

a lot of times you dont have to find the code. You can just change 1 number in the link and will change the month #. I finally realized that after searching for ages for month 6! I finally thought, what if I just change the 5 to a 6? And it worked. The cow blinkies go 22 for month 2, 23 for month 3 etc, so if you already have it saved to your signature then you should just be able to do that quick switch... Haha hope I'm making sense!

Thanks for this little cheat having to change the whole blinkie is a pain :haha:

more:

https://photobucket.com/images/breastfeeding blinkie/

I'm going to run out of cow blinkies soon!

Hello,

Anyone know of a 25 month exclusive expressing blinkie? I'm done with expressing now but am very proud of my achievement and would like to have it in my signature.

Also, when I tried the url's for the breastfeeding blinkies they didn't work. any idea what i may have done wrong?

Thanks in advance.

x

Wow pachamama, Id be proud to breastfeed for that long, but to express that long is amazing. You should be very proud of that well done! I hope you find one.

Awesome! I still have to wait a few weeks, but I'm glad there is one spot to go!

Awesome! I still have to wait a few weeks, but I'm glad there is one spot to go!

The first month one is the best :) the most special and the hardest to achieve I think. I reckon only my 24 will feel as special as my 1st (hoping that pregnancy doesn't prevent me from getting it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->