All the fake "symptoms" frrrrrustrate me!

auntcarrie

Reaction score
It is really getting to me this month.

Had an IUI last week, and was happy to hear my husband's swimmers were more plentiful (31 Million) and "very active." I'm 10 DPO, got a :bfn: on 7 DPO and another one this morning.

I know it is early but I thought with an IUI - if successful you should have a BFP by 10 DPO.

Anyway meantime every time I get the smallest pain, pull, or jab in the groin, lower abdomen, and bbs -- I think, "maybe?" We've been trying for some time now, and for the past 5 months, at least 2 months I've had serious pains and really held out hope that my body was telling me something. Today I had sharp pains in my right breast. My back has been killing me the last few days. I feel constant slight "pressure" in between my hip bones in that general area.

Why have I never noticed these pains before? Why do I obsess about them? I'm so annoyed with my body for faking me out like this.

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

OK, end of rant.

Although i've not had IUI, I totally relate! I have the same thing every month. This month, for the first time i've felt sick, for once my bbs are NOT tender, having the 'pulling', cramping and other funny sensations. But, although no af today, BFN. Surprise surprise! I kinda knew i'm not but couldn't resist doing the test! Oops :dohh:

It's a cruel cruel thing. Even if you tell yourself you won't symptom stop, you can't avoid it because they are so obvious.

I really hope for you that you just tested too early. Many women don't get a BFP that early. Everyone is different with the HCG levels so keep positive. Fingers crossed for you :)

Hope you have just tested too early! :babydust:

I don't allow myself symptoms anymore - it will take something major to make me believe it is anything other than :witch:

I'm in my IVF 2WW and have had 3 previous IUI's, so I know how you are feeling. Any little twinge or pull may be a symptom, I'm literally driving myself crazy!!

Lots of luck! I hope this IUI works for you and your BFN was just because you tested too early!

:hug:

Im on my first IUI and on 12 DPO and eager to test too. My ubby's even threatened to hide the tests so I don't drive myself nuts with a :BFN: And every little twinge...
Why can't the tww go faster, man???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->