All the single digit ladies! !!!

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::dance::dance::headspin:
:headspin::wohoo::wohoo::xmas12::xmas12::xmas4:
:xmas4:\\:D/\\:D/:yipee::yipee:. Pointless thread but just so ooooo glad that I am due in 9 days. I am sooo happy. Any other ladies hit single digit and want to count down together. ...please feel free to join. Woo woo x

Can I join......I'm in single digit 2moro.....:happydance::happydance: can't wait to have my little girl :baby:

8 days to go for me :) Getting excited! Xx

Woo! I'm a single digit girl! One week today until elcs but sweep tomorrow so hopefully we'll see babe sooner!

Apart from occasional painful bh and lightening crotch, no sign of baby on my side. My DD appeared at 42 + 2 a day before induction and I really don't want this baby to follow his sister's pattern. Oh and I don't want a Christmas baby lol. Any body feeling like something is happening?

I'm in :) nothing here what so ever and my instincts tell me to be patient LOL

9 days left here! No real signs for me I guess, I thought I might be having a bit of BH sometimes but it is just the baby moving now which feels pretty uncomfortable! SIGH!
Am now bouncing on my gym ball and doing some vigorous vacuuming etc to try and encourage things to happen, I am beyond ready for this bubba!
Am also hoping I don't go over my due date but it's likely given this is my first. Ohhh good luck ladies!!

9 days left here! No real signs for me I guess, I thought I might be having a bit of BH sometimes but it is just the baby moving now which feels pretty uncomfortable! SIGH!
Am now bouncing on my gym ball and doing some vigorous vacuuming etc to try and encourage things to happen, I am beyond ready for this bubba!
Am also hoping I don't go over my due date but it's likely given this is my first. Ohhh good luck ladies!!

Yeah I am also hoping that I don't go over but I have a feeling that I will lol

I've felt all along I'm going to be late. My mum was practically 2 weeks over with 3 of us and my partner was an induction apparently. So..... I'm in it for the long haul as I'm refusing induction unless they show its totally necessary!!! Argh.... I'm ok now but give me another 3 weeks lol I do hope baby comes before I get to that point!

This is what makes me worried too Ziggie- I was due to be born on December 14th but didn't show up until December 25th. My husband was apparently on time but my mum also went over with my brother too. Super scared now! lol

Why does it scare you?? I'm kind of resigned to the idea lol! In fact it's going to be a huge shock if it comes on time :D

Dream Baby, yeah. Two days! Mmmm I am contracting every four mins but no progression. I have been in prodromal labor for the last 4 weeks so I feel really exhausted. I believe I am being induced on Thursday. Idk. Maybe I will wait, but I am feeling pretty miserable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->