All the single digit ladies! !!!

I am due Saturday. I am pretty sure that I will be late not early though. I will be very surprised if I go into labour before next week.

Why does it scare you?? I'm kind of resigned to the idea lol! In fact it's going to be a huge shock if it comes on time :D

The baby coming doesn't scare me, it's potentially being born on Christmas day worries me because I know how much that sucks. Obviously I will be super happy when it's born either way, but I am hoping it doesn't come on THAT particular day :)

Oooh :D my midwife is on call Xmas day and thinks it would be lovely! I said as long as she cooks me Christmas dinner then fine lol.

It does make planning for Christmas hard... I'm just ploughing on... Gonna get all my food in and just hope for the best.

Also due xmas day but having a sweep in 6 days and then induction in 10 eek now that feels real! :) hoping bubs comes naturally anytime from now.x

Dream Baby, yeah. Two days! Mmmm I am contracting every four mins but no progression. I have been in prodromal labor for the last 4 weeks so I feel really exhausted. I believe I am being induced on Thursday. Idk. Maybe I will wait, but I am feeling pretty miserable

Aww :hugs: bless u. I would have been pulling my hair out if that was me. Hopefully baby will have mercy and come out for you x

Well just come back from a midwife appointment and everything is fine. Booked for a sweep next week Friday. I have a feeling that I am going to be the last lady to have her baby on this thread boo. How is everyone else today?

I was awake from 4am-6:30am with regular cramps and BH, managed to fall back to sleep and OH let me sleep till 10am. Woke up still a little crampy so bounced on my ball. I've just come back from a longish walk, cramps have stopped but back is aching.

I see midwife tomorrow, I doubt she will do an internal but she will more than likely book me in for a sweep next Tuesday. X

Not sure I'm going to bother with a sweep... They're not very successful are they? It hasn't been discussed tbh. Might do some reading.

Not sure I'm going to bother with a sweep... They're not very successful are they? It hasn't been discussed tbh. Might do some reading.

I will try anything that I think might help bring on labour lol x

I was awake from 4am-6:30am with regular cramps and BH, managed to fall back to sleep and OH let me sleep till 10am. Woke up still a little crampy so bounced on my ball. I've just come back from a longish walk, cramps have stopped but back is aching.

I see midwife tomorrow, I doubt she will do an internal but she will more than likely book me in for a sweep next Tuesday. X

Aww sorry it fizzled out hun. Hopefully it will start up again for u x

I went to my appointment today and left feeling that I'm just going to end up with a c section on Friday instead of my vbac. I was told my cervix is shut and I'm 30% effaced. I wish I had the energy to cry. I've been walking, bouncing on a ball, drinking rlt, and DTD... still nothing. I even went to a restaurant here in Atlanta that's known for sending women into labor with their eggplant parmigiana. All that came from that experience is vomiting my dinner in front of everyone. If not for my scheduled c section I'd swear I'll be pregnant forever.

You're not really considered over due till you get past 42 weeks, and some babies come later still.... Have hope :)

I went to my appointment today and left feeling that I'm just going to end up with a c section on Friday instead of my vbac. I was told my cervix is shut and I'm 30% effaced. I wish I had the energy to cry. I've been walking, bouncing on a ball, drinking rlt, and DTD... still nothing. I even went to a restaurant here in Atlanta that's known for sending women into labor with their eggplant parmigiana. All that came from that experience is vomiting my dinner in front of everyone. If not for my scheduled c section I'd swear I'll be pregnant forever.

Awww bless u :hugs:. Don't loose hope now hun. You are almost done just hang in there, baby will soon make his or her appearance x

I was due on the 7th, but she arrived at home, in the water, on Thanksgiving. Sending labor dust. Good luck, ladies! :dust::dust:

I now have 8 days to go til edd. Ive been getting pretty painful contractions. But they are only like 20-40 minutes apart. Then they disappear. But they seriously hurt with that pressure you get in labour. On the 3rd I was dilated 1cm and 60% effaced. Idk where I stand now.

I now have 8 days to go til edd. Ive been getting pretty painful contractions. But they are only like 20-40 minutes apart. Then they disappear. But they seriously hurt with that pressure you get in labour. On the 3rd I was dilated 1cm and 60% effaced. Idk where I stand now.

Wow contractions u lucky woman. Hope it leads to baby appearing for u. Good luck xx :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->