All the single digit ladies! !!!

Good luck to everyone in hospital right now. Still nothing here. I have an appointment with the consultant 2moro so will wait and see what he says

I am the in the same position as u, nothing is happening here and I don't see midwife till friday and I am due tomorrow. Oh well good luck tomorrow at ur appointment. Are u having a sweep? I think that I am getting a sweep on Friday yikes x

Due date today, still pregnant & pretty sure I'm going to be pregnant forever haha. Seeing midwife tomorrow for a sweep, hoping that may kick start things off.

Pretty sure I had my show after dtd last night, had a few cramps and backache but nothing to shout about, Boohoo. Xx

Good luck to everyone in hospital right now. Still nothing here. I have an appointment with the consultant 2moro so will wait and see what he says

I am the in the same position as u, nothing is happening here and I don't see midwife till friday and I am due tomorrow. Oh well good luck tomorrow at ur appointment. Are u having a sweep? I think that I am getting a sweep on Friday yikes x

I'm not sure what there going to offer me....they said they would book me to be induced for a week later which would be just after Xmas. If they offer me a sweep I'll take it. I haven't got another appointment to see my mw yet she told me to text her after my hospital appointment to let her know what they said.

Due date today, still pregnant & pretty sure I'm going to be pregnant forever haha. Seeing midwife tomorrow for a sweep, hoping that may kick start things off.

Pretty sure I had my show after dtd last night, had a few cramps and backache but nothing to shout about, Boohoo. Xx

Happy Due Date :happydance:. Hope ur sweep start things up for u , Good luck tomorrow xx

I'm not sure what there going to offer me....they said they would book me to be induced for a week later which would be just after Xmas. If they offer me a sweep I'll take it. I haven't got another appointment to see my mw yet she told me to text her after my hospital appointment to let her know what they said.

My midwife mentioned 27th for my induction if baby doesn't come before then.

My midwife mentioned 27th for my induction if baby doesn't come before then.

I think that might be the same for me.

I had a little boy at 12.09am this morning. A whooping 9lbs 2oz and only took 1 hr 40 mins from first twinge x

Sweep went very well. Cervix very favourable. MW said cervix was very easy to reach & soft so gave it a good go over lol. Currently 3cm dilated. Length of cervix is about half a cm, not sure what that means? Baby is at station -3.

She thinks there will be a baby for sure in the next 48 hours. Xx

Midwife today :D baby isn't engaged yet. She mentioned a sweep and I politely declined and she said she wouldn't have had one either as there isn't the evidence to support having them this early! Said maybe 12 days down the line and it might be worth it. Which is everything I've read on it too.

I'm not having an induction unless medically necessary... If baby is well and I'm well it's too much risk for me to take!! So guess we are in it for the long haul!!!! Weekly appointments now!

6 sleeps until our baby arrives by c section on Xmas Eve, very excited :) xx

Just a quick update. Labour started 3 am, went to hospital around 11.50 and had him by 2.46. I am sooooo happy.*
:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! Bang on due date too!

Omg no way. I'm so jealous..... Hope it all went well congrats

Thanks ladies. I still can't believe it myself. As of last night, there was no sign xx

Dreambaby Congratulations! How fantastic that your baby is here!
I was due yesterday and am already thinking I will need to be induced as I haven't really had any sign of anything happening at all. I hope I will be like you- no sign then BAM! There is a baby :p haha

Dreambaby Congratulations! How fantastic that your baby is here!
I was due yesterday and am already thinking I will need to be induced as I haven't really had any sign of anything happening at all. I hope I will be like you- no sign then BAM! There is a baby :p haha

Baby will come when it's ready lol. I was just reading this article about induction. Really interesting :)

https://www.kentmidwiferypractice.com/induction-review/

Hey ladies. Just checking in to see if anyone has popped. Any updates? Hope everyone is k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->