All the single digit ladies! !!!

Hello Ladies. How is everyone this beautiful day? Anything to report? Afm there is nothing to report lol. Anyone has any update?

Its my Hubby's birthday today and everyone think she's going to be born today. But I don't feel any different nothing to report. Maybe over the weekend that would be nice.

I was due Tuesday so 3 days late. I have lots of pressure and baby is very low, but nothing other than lots of irregular BHs.

I'm scheduled for an induction at 41 weeks but hopefully the baby will arrive sooner x

Still pregnant here!

Although I had a dream my waters broke & woke up to what I can only describe as "The clear out".

I feel sick & my back is aching and already started having a couple bh when usually they don't start until the afternoon.

I'm hoping this isn't my body teasing me! Xx

Its my Hubby's birthday today and everyone think she's going to be born today. But I don't feel any different nothing to report. Maybe over the weekend that would be nice.

Would be funny if u do go into labour today and have her. Bet hubby will be thrilled

I was due Tuesday so 3 days late. I have lots of pressure and baby is very low, but nothing other than lots of irregular BHs.

I'm scheduled for an induction at 41 weeks but hopefully the baby will arrive sooner x

Induction in 3 days for u :happydance:. Not long at all. Hopefully baby will be there before. Good luck xx

Still pregnant here!

Although I had a dream my waters broke & woke up to what I can only describe as "The clear out".

I feel sick & my back is aching and already started having a couple bh when usually they don't start until the afternoon.

I'm hoping this isn't my body teasing me! Xx

I hear you on the braxton hicks and back ache, those seems to be my only signs. Oh well I have resigned myself to going over due lol x

Well, I am still pregnant. About 3-5 days past due. They're wanting me to stay pregnant till these tests come back that could mean that I have to have a c-section instead of a vaginal birth :( they come back today (hopefully) and then if it's positive I will have a c-section Monday or Tuesday. If it's false, then I'll be induced on Wednesday! So this week I meet my LO no matter what!

Still pregnant too. Lost loads of the mucus plug but no bloody show (sorry tmi).

I'm also suffering with terrible cramping and shooting pains in my right leg today. It has brought me to tears. It doesn't matter if I'm lying, sitting or standing. I'm so over being pregnant now!

I hope everyone else is okay x

I am in labor at l&d. Water broke this morning or sometime through the night. I noticed when I stretched then got out of bed. My contractions are not as frequent as they'd like so they will be giving me pitocin

Well, I am still pregnant. About 3-5 days past due. They're wanting me to stay pregnant till these tests come back that could mean that I have to have a c-section instead of a vaginal birth :( they come back today (hopefully) and then if it's positive I will have a c-section Monday or Tuesday. If it's false, then I'll be induced on Wednesday! So this week I meet my LO no matter what!

yeaaaa :happydance: Good luck x

I am in labor at l&d. Water broke this morning or sometime through the night. I noticed when I stretched then got out of bed. My contractions are not as frequent as they'd like so they will be giving me pitocin

:happydance::happydance::happydance: oh my just saw ur post. good luck sweety. I cannot wait for ur update eek, I am well jel and excited. May be the first baby on this thread x

I hope it all goes well x

Still pregnant too. Lost loads of the mucus plug but no bloody show (sorry tmi).

I'm also suffering with terrible cramping and shooting pains in my right leg today. It has brought me to tears. It doesn't matter if I'm lying, sitting or standing. I'm so over being pregnant now!

I hope everyone else is okay x

I hope that it is the beginning of things for u x

I've been in hospital 10 hours now, having been induced. Nothing, not even a twinge. It looks like I have a very stubborn baby :( x

Good luck to everyone in hospital right now. Still nothing here. I have an appointment with the consultant 2moro so will wait and see what he says

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->