All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Have we an ladies to reprt any bfps? Last few days of the year fx'd we get a few more for our lucky group! :)

If not don't forget to join us in January testing :)

Oh very good :) I'll update that :)
Happy and healthy 9 months to LilDreamy :)

got my first :bfp: cant believe it after 2 years of trying!!!!! here to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I believe my luck this month was down to he wonderful Clearblue fertility monitor!!! the best xmas present ive ever had!!!!!!:flower:

Congrats to you!!! I'm going to try the cbfm in January. Fingers crossed that it works!!

Im telling you now this will work for you i cant believe how it worked for me in the first month amazing and well worth the money Good luck honey xxx

Just got my :bfp:!!!!! :happydance:
Thank you sweet Jesus for this blessing!!
Good Luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Congrats Mom To 2!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!! :happydance:

Any more new years eve bfps out there??? :)

got my first :bfp: cant believe it after 2 years of trying!!!!! here to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I believe my luck this month was down to he wonderful Clearblue fertility monitor!!! the best xmas present ive ever had!!!!!!:flower:

congrates babe. ive been trying over to years. u must b in shock lol i no i would be. thank u cause it makes me feel more positive again :winkwink: x

Congrats to all the :bfp:'s! Next month will be the one for the one's AF got. The :witch: got me today, 4 days late. But, so relieved to be out of limbo. And ready to make a go for January. One of these 2ww's will be the one...

Mom of 2 - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

Leinzlove - Sorry to hear AF got you. I hope you're right about January. Hope I get my AF soon too. I'm still getting BFNs & I'm on cd 42 :coffee:

Hi Emaskew,

I also used Clearblue this month - for the first time. Brilliant!
I would recommend it - I'm convinced this helped DH & I get out :BFP:!

Congratulations to everyone with :BFP:'s so far, and good luck to the rest of you!!

I know, after 2 years ttc, how hard and heartbreaking it can be.
Have faith! :hugs::flower:

Milly xx :kiss:

UPDATE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT BUT YESTERDAY, HCG JUMPED TO 375.4 FROM 247..NOT QUITE A DOUBLE SHY ABOUT 118 SO IM STILL THINKING ECTOPIC BUT THE NURSE ON THE PHONE SAID DOC SAID ITS A NORMAL LEVEL?? 6 WEEKS TODAY? I DONT THINK SO!! ANYWAY, BACK FOR ANOTHER HCG THIS AFTERNOON AND THAN ANOTHER SCAN ON JAN 9. TEETH HURT, NAUSEAUS A LITTLE, BBS STILL SORE...BUT MY HEART IS TELLING ME ECTOPIC..I NEVER GOT THE AF CRAMPS I USUALLY GET WHEN PREG AROUND IMPLANTATION. I DONT FEEL PRESSURE OR ACHES OR NOTHING SO IM REALLLLYYYYY THINKING ECTOPIC..IM SCARED TO DEATH LADIES..I FEEL LIKE A TIME BOMB..ITS SAD..WISH I COULD SAVE THIS BABY IF IT IS IN MY TUBES... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED! HUGS TO ALL!:hugs::nope::shrug:

UPDATE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT BUT YESTERDAY, HCG JUMPED TO 375.4 FROM 247..NOT QUITE A DOUBLE SHY ABOUT 118 SO IM STILL THINKING ECTOPIC BUT THE NURSE ON THE PHONE SAID DOC SAID ITS A NORMAL LEVEL?? 6 WEEKS TODAY? I DONT THINK SO!! ANYWAY, BACK FOR ANOTHER HCG THIS AFTERNOON AND THAN ANOTHER SCAN ON JAN 9. TEETH HURT, NAUSEAUS A LITTLE, BBS STILL SORE...BUT MY HEART IS TELLING ME ECTOPIC..I NEVER GOT THE AF CRAMPS I USUALLY GET WHEN PREG AROUND IMPLANTATION. I DONT FEEL PRESSURE OR ACHES OR NOTHING SO IM REALLLLYYYYY THINKING ECTOPIC..IM SCARED TO DEATH LADIES..I FEEL LIKE A TIME BOMB..ITS SAD..WISH I COULD SAVE THIS BABY IF IT IS IN MY TUBES... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED! HUGS TO ALL!:hugs::nope::shrug:

Praying that everything turns out ok! :hugs:

Asib--you'll be in our thoughts and prayers!! Keep your faith high, and know we're all here for you. Keep us posted... :hugs:

I hope all is ok with your baby! Fingers-crossed for you.

Will be thinking or you, let us know how it goes! xx :kiss:

thanks Milly and Hope..My faith is light Hope. You are right. I just dont thnk its my time! Poor baby ..if in a tube, I am sooo sad that it cannot be saved..I wish med technology would figure that out one day for us ladies! Its amazing how they can fertilize and egg and put it in you, but nobody can save a baby that is growing in your tubes.. sigh.. :cry::hugs::cry:

asibling4gi04 - Have you had your other test yet? I have everything crossable crossed for you. I really hope your feeling is wrong. Please let us know, won't you??

karry hi and thanks! I had scan and no sac or baby in uterus. I have begun bleeding..waiting for hcg results and than a shot to bring on the mc.. :( Thanks for caring..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->