All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

BUT NO NAUSEA which worries me because with my blighted ovum (no baby in sac), I had no NAUSEA and I know thats a healthy sign so I am worried.

You might not have morning sickness at all, it's only in about 50% of pregnant woman. I know in my first trimester last pregnancy, I hardly had it. Not until late second trimester did I really feel sickness.

Also, morning sickness is the bodies way of flushing out toxins. If it doesn't happen, it could just be a sign that you are doing something right and are healthy :)

I've been keeping a note of "symptoms" in the tww.
I'm so scared to test and get another no, it's been quite soul destroying in recent months.
I'm trying to control myself from testing at the mo.
I've got only 1 hpt in the house atm.
Fingers crossed. I'll keep everyone posted!
Thanks for the best wishes!! xxxx

saiti, with my daughter, I had hyperemesis and was on iv treatment to keep hydrated. I hope you are right but I am nervous! Great big hugs!:hugs:

:witch: came to visit today, a bit early. I'm out, but want to give good wishes to all that have yet to test.

Think I'm out ladies- will see what the weekend brings.
CP is lower than it has been during tww.
So sad ....

Congrats to all the Christmas :bfp:.. And for all the ones that the :witch: got. I'm hoping next month will be the one.

As for me... I almost caved and tested today. But hubby talked me out of it. And Oh, I can't wait... everytime I go to the bathroom I want to test. It should be accurate by now with being 14 dpo and AF due on Monday.

I've had a lot of symptoms. But, I've previously been here before with :bfn:

Heres to hoping the :witch: has the best reason for staying away.

H & H pregnancies to all and :dust: to all!!

I'm out! :(

Spreading lots of baby dust to everyone else :)

Hope everyone has a Beautiful Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas everyone, congrats to those of you who got your Christmas BFPs :flower:

I tested this morning and got the heartbreaking :bfn:. Looks like this wasn't my month. However, I hold small hope as the :witch: has yet to crash my party.

Congrats! To all the Christmas :bfp: and Lots & Lots :dust: for those the :witch: got.

Im out the nasty :witch: came yesterday. Good luck for next month everyone!

Hey ladies,

Couldn't help it, had to test this morning. Got my :bfp: !!

DH started crying! It's only taken us 2 years, but we've finally done it!

Quite excited, but a little nervous too. Gotta try to stay focused and be real good from now on to make sure little bean sticks!

Baby :dust: to everyone! xxx :kiss:

congrats millybum what a fab Xmas present! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9months :flower:

Hey ladies,

Couldn't help it, had to test this morning. Got my :bfp: !!

DH started crying! It's only taken us 2 years, but we've finally done it!

Quite excited, but a little nervous too. Gotta try to stay focused and be real good from now on to make sure little bean sticks!

Baby :dust: to everyone! xxx :kiss:

Fantastic news millybum!!!! What a great christmas present!! Sooo happy for you.

Sorry to the other ladies who the witch got to :(

xx

COngrats millybum h&h 9 months :)

:hugs: to those of you the :witch: got to! Come join us in the January thread we'll stick together for our bfps :hugs:

CONGRATS MILLY! I hope all is well with everyone!

AFM, I have no pregnancy symptoms other than sore bbs and emotions and that is not like me. The only time I was not nauseus was with my blighted ovum so my fear is that it is happening again. I had a urine test at clinic to confirm pregnancy but my first apptment is not until jan 9, I am scared and not excited anymore. They prob will not even do a scan until second appointment. In the mean time, I feel blighted yet again! I truly in my heart do! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->