All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Every pregnancy is differett Asib! I am 5 weeks today and still no nausea or anything... the worst you can do is stress out! Remember... even if something does happen, keep thinking to yourself "Today I am Pregnant, and I Love My Baby". Do what you need to do to stay healthy and relaxed as possible!

:hugs::cry::hugs:saiti AND dizzy, thank you for your support.. Saiti what you just said has made me tear up~ I want to love this pregnancy but very hesitant to grow used to or attached to the idea. I am so sorry to be a downer. The BFP is exciting but the waiting to see if it sticks is TORTURE. Worse than any 2ww. Thanks again

I know how you feel... I've had some points already of just beating myself up with worry... and I've only known 10 days now!

me too..I wish I DIDNT know and it was a surprise but the way we do it we know because we plan every second of it ..hang in there..hold my hand!:hugs:

You should come over to the August Firefly thread here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/821888-august-2012-baby-fire-flys-39.html :D You're due only one day after me too... come keep me company! Everyone else there is due like at the beginning of August, I'm so alone xD

Yeah I almost wished at one point I didn't know... but now the realization is starting to sink in! Especially since today I had my first bout of morning sickness... I told OH and he giggled.... men!!!

Ok thanks for the invite! I will meet you over there! See, now theres a sign for you! I wish I had MS. even if for a day! sigh...:hugs:

Yeah I figured my pregnancy would start slow like this... just like with my son! I am predicting things to be very much the same!

lol No problem!
I just find it more tiring to worry then to just sit back and let nature take its course. If a problem did arise then I can comfort myself that my body knows what is best, and that I did everything I could.

lol No problem!
I just find it more tiring to worry then to just sit back and let nature take its course. If a problem did arise then I can comfort myself that my body knows what is best, and that I did everything I could.

Good advice!

I'm off work next week, although in this week, so hope to relax a lot!

Take care and hope u keep well. X

AF got me over my holiday vacation ....on to Jan. UGH!!!

Good Luck to all you ladies!

got my first :bfp: cant believe it after 2 years of trying!!!!! here to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I believe my luck this month was down to he wonderful Clearblue fertility monitor!!! the best xmas present ive ever had!!!!!!:flower:

got my first :bfp: cant believe it after 2 years of trying!!!!! here to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I believe my luck this month was down to he wonderful Clearblue fertility monitor!!! the best xmas present ive ever had!!!!!!:flower:

Amazing news :happydance: Good luck and a healthy 9 months to you!

Amazing! You give us all hope! Enjoy! Xx

Emaskew congrats!! :happydance: Happy and healthy 9 months to you!! :)

Congrats to you!!! I'm going to try the cbfm in January. Fingers crossed that it works!!

millybum & Emaskew - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby: :baby:

stargazer01, CupCakeFairy, ABarro, mishka & tbbyp- Sorry to hear AF got you. Hopefully January will be our month! :thumbup:

Wishin4BFP - I'm in the same boat. According to my app AF was due on Stephens Day but still nothing. When I test I get a BFN. Damn irregular cycles! :coffee:

Leinzlove - I see you're in the same limbo I am! Any update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->