All wrapped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Have just spent the last 2 hours wrapping the kids xmas presents and they are all done! Cannot believe it is only November and i am actually organised for once :happydance:
Also wrapped my daughters 9th bday prezzies too and its not her bday till the 29th! :rofl:

Never been this organised in my life ever lol

i wish i could be that organised lol

I have been wanting to start wrapping, but at the same time don't want to do it too early, as I know I will be extra excited at the beginning of next month, so I will want to be wrapping Alexa's gifts!!

I have 4 kiddies so i think its a case of having to be organised.Havent finished buying all prezzies yet but bought and wrapped 80 % i reckon

I need to wrap my 2, but need to bring them all down one nite when there in the bath,

Well done you!! Iwas like that last year! x

Wow!

You give me more motivation. LOL

wrapped!? WRAPPED!?

i havent even started buying yet

Blimey you've done well!! Im only halfway through buying!! Oh well all that wrapping will keep me amused while im on mat leave!!

Lol believe me when i say i am the most disorganised person when it comes to xmas usually! Dont know whats happened to me since Ruby arrived lol. Me and my OH carried them down last night when the kids were settled in bed and decided we may as well wrap them. Usually i end up doing them all on xmas eve and going bed soooo late. This year i can actually sit with my feet up and a bottle of wine or 2 and enjoy :happydance:

I am gonna wrap all mine soon, I want to wait till next week when all shopping is finished, we have decided to put decs up on Sun 30th Nov, then the prezzies can go underneath :happydance:

We dont put our decorations up until the 13th dec as its my oh's bday the 12th dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back