All you baby wearers....

OMG I lurve both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I love the fact that you can choose the print/colour on the Hawk but also love the Moby!

Decisions decisions....:coffee:

I can't seem to find the weight/size limit for either...does anyone know?

x

Here is the babyhawk ones

Our Regular size Carrier with headrest can accomodate children from newborn to 40 pounds and is great for even active toddlers. The Toddlerhawk is recommended for ages 18 months and up and provides extra head support for those toddlers that like to sleep in a carrier. The cost for a Toddlerhawk is $5 more than the regular.

Moby
The Moby™ Wrap is an optimal baby carrier for premature infants. Preemies are often prescribed to practice "kangaroo care" and this skin-to-skin practice used to increase birth weight can be easily achieved while wearing the Moby™ Wrap. The Moby™ Wrap is long enough to adapt to your growing baby. The fabric can hold up to 45 lbs, and most people feel comfortable carrying up to 35 lbs.

Thanks hun! :thumbup: I love them...I found another I quite liked which does up with buckles.....

https://www.bigmamaslings.co.uk/zen-cart/patapum-baby-carrier-p-431.html

Any opinions?

x

tbh i dont like the look of that one-looks like itd pull yr back !!

sara

xxx

Good Point!

Serina - where did you buy your Hawk from?

x

I don't know anything about that one sorry. But I've heard great things about Ergos too if you want to look into that too

I love my baby hawk too!!!Would really recomend it.x

Anyone know the best place to buy a babyhawk in the uk?

Sorry don't know, but from the babyhawk website they do ship internationally, I think I'd do that so I could still design my own instead of buying an instock from someone.

The shipping looked quite expensive but I'd defo prefer to design my own...they look lush!

x

What do you think of it hun? Ease of use, looks etc?

x

its just a black one.. ill post piccys 2moro with ffion if you like *shes 13 months now so you can see how it can handle a toddler*

I have a moby and love it, it makes it feel like I'm carrying a lot less than 13 lb! The only problem is we both get too warm with it in this heat (it's been over 35 for a week now). I also just ordered a mai tei and my Aunt bought me a ergo but I won't have either for a few weeks still.

its just a black one.. ill post piccys 2moro with ffion if you like *shes 13 months now so you can see how it can handle a toddler*

That'd be fab hun! Really would like to see as my LO is big already (as long as you don't mind?). Where did you order it from?

x

i bought it from the sell&buy section on here... sorry i forgot to take a photo today :dohh: will do it 2moro!

Have you managed to take a photo yet hun?

I still haven't decided what to get :dohh: I'm useless at making decisions!!!

x

:dohh: i completely forgot! ill do one 2moro morning i promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->