All you baby wearers....

you don't wanna see a very sleep deprived me today!! :rofl:

I'll try and get OH to take pics later...if not in the next few days!

x

you dont want to see my angry face do you??

lol.........

starts chant.......

piccie
piccie
piccie
piccie

congratulations on your moby! very nice, isn't it? :D

LOL! I'll do my best, ok!

Just popping out so will use a carrier...but which one....hmmmm...decisions decisions!!! :dohh:

If I can, I'll take a piccy! :D

x

Tezzy...do you find the Moby or soft carriers more comfy?

I just used the Patapum to take Deri out and after a while my shoulders started to ache (although I was carrying a heavy shopping basket round too!).

x

Ok....PLEASE excuse how awful I look and how much worse OH makes me look with the camera!!!!!

I'm not happy about this but I guess I owe you :blush:

Deri Moby 24+5 Weeks (4).jpg

:wohoo: you dont look awful!!!! i luuurrve that colour moby its just gawjus!!!! i'm very jealous!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

i love it how youre trying to hide behind deri!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

I love the colour of your moby! I have a pale green one. I really really want a babyhawk next.

Yes gorgeous colour. I just got my Moby and I LOVE it!!! :)

Thanks girls :D

I'm really pleased with it! I took Deri out in the Patapum earlier and got on well but my shoulders started to ache after a while. OH tried it on and seemed to really like it so I'll kind of make that 'his' carrier!!

We went for a walk after dinner and I put Deri in the Moby and it was soooo comfy on my shoulders and back :happydance: I am really pleased with it! I may have to get one in a more 'sensible' colour too I think. The only thing is fiddling about to get LO in...fine in front of a mirror but if you're out and about I imagine it's a bit harder :shrug:

I also want a Baby Hawk to try! :thumbup:

And btw, that pic is awful...sleep deprivation is a horrible thing!!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"