All you baby wearers....

Thanks Tezzy. I just read through it. Very interesting! :thumbup:

I just ordered this https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28457556 !!!! It is like a babyhawk but about 1/2 the price :D I really wanted a mei tai in addition to my moby, pouch sling, and ergo :blush: but I just couldn't justify spending over $100 so I searched and these were the cheapest that looked well made and had good reviews. It should be here in about 10 days so I will let you know how I like it then.

That is really cute!!! Can't wait to see pics, hope you like it!

oh no thats gorgeous!! make sure you update with pics..i might just have to have one of those!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

Back to the search again Tez! :thumbup:

Amelia - what a bargain...lovely carrier! x

Go on.......! :D

You never know, you may end up with one from me as well!

This natural parenting section I thought was meant to be about 'natural parenting' but all we seem to do is encourage each other to spend ££££££ :rofl:

pmsl yeah!

i want you to buy 2 so i can have one :rofl:

youd prob end up keeping both though!!!!!!!

Well, thing is, I know I shouldn't buy two as it's just not necessary BUT I need to try a couple and see!

I will keep you posted as to what I order but I think I'll get a Moby...was thinking of black to start with as it's practical (my Baby Bjorn was black) but I thought if I buy a different one in black that OH can use then I can have a nice coloured one too! :D

Oooo...quick question, can you buy these in shops anywhere or is it Internet only for these lovely carriers?

x

Thanks! I'm just being impatient - I want one now!!!!

I've found both on one site but they state that espcially in school holidays they might not get posted straight away :cry:

I keep thinking I should buy one in black to be practical as well but I like the colours! :D

cant u find one with next day delivery?

would you like me to send you one of mine to try out?

Awww love you that's so sweet but don't be silly! I'll keep searching!!! Thank you though! :hugs:

Did you order a doll carrier for Ffion?

x

not yet but i will do... i want it for christmas for her!

i would send you my black wrap if youd like to try it! as long as you return it to me

What a lovely Christmas pressie!! :D If I had a little girl I'd get one...they're fab!

Honestly hun, I'll find a site who post them out tomorrow it's fine! :thumbup: (and if I was to borrow, of course I'd have sent it back!!!)

we're gettin her a bunch of dolls stuff for christmas (shell be 18mo) so i thought it would be fab to get her a carrier too :)

She'll absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!! :D Wish it was me and my second Christmas again!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->