All you baby wearers....

Found this one too....https://www.slumber-roo.co.uk/catalog.php?category=47

x

I've finally ordered the Moby UV Wrap in Turquoise!!! Hopefully I'll get it by Tuesday (PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!) :thumbup:

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piccys please when it arrives!

Of course! Will order another but might wait til the Moby arrives to see how I get on first!

Did you look at that doll carrier?

x

Still no carriers yet :cry:

Think I forgot to say I also ordered a Patapum carrier in Khaki Sunday night too :thumbup:

Come on Royal Mail................................:headspin: I'm getting bored of waiting!

Thanks hun - can't wait to take LO out in one...wish they'd hurry up....even just so I can wear him around the house :D

I hope it gets there soon!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!

I hope they hurry up too - I'm getting so impatient!

I will try my best with pics (OH isn't the best with the camera...will set mine up on the tripod if I can and do it that way).....:thumbup:

I meant to say Mo3 - I may still get a Baby Hawk too (just couldn't decide on print, I'm so indecisive!)....

There's so many lovely carriers to choose from! :D

Haha it took me forever to decide on one, and then I ended up getting a pretty basic one thinking if I have a girl ever I'd use it for her too..but yeah right if I have another and it's a girl I'm def ordering a more girly print

They're here, they're here!!!!!!! :winkwink:

They both came in the post today :happydance:

The Moby is more comfy than the Patapum but I think the Patapum is more 'manly' so will tell OH it's a pressie for him!! :thumbup:

I now wish I'd bought a sling in black to 'match' anything you're wearing but I LOVE the turquoise...very summery!

I will take pics when I'm not looking so rough....Deri is not sleeping well at all at the moment :dohh:

x

WOOHOO! im glad you like it.. i have a black one which i will use for winter mostly.. i love bright colours in the summer!

Think I might buy a black one for the autumn/winter time! The turquoise is so lovely and bright for summer, not that we have one in the UK :dohh: The sun is shining today though!

They're so comfy aren't they! I expected it to be really hard to put on and it wasn't at all...just think I need to make it a bit neater when doing it!

x

Thank you for all your help! You're a star :D

Are you buying anymore?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly