Allergies in pregnancy.......

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
I've salways been very reactive to things, I get hay fever and I sneeze and my eyes pour if I'm around animals or dust. But since I've been pregnant it's non stop, I feel like I've had a cold for weeks. My nose has a cut on it that just doesn't get tha chance to heal because I blow it so much every day.

I'm miserable. I normally take antihistamines but I read that I cant during pregnancy. Is there anything at all I can take. :(

I don't have any advice, just wanted to respond! I would like to know about this as well. I have seasonal allergies that I have been able to just deal with but we are going to my in laws for thanksgiving and they have 5 cats, I am super allergic to cats.

Every time we visit I usually take my normal daily allergy medicine along with multiple benadryls (spelling?). Our last christmas there I had to go to the ER because my airway totally closed up. Im nervous about going when only 8-9 weeks pregnant but there is little I can do about it since my husband is in the military he sees his family once maybe twice a year and his parents are in poor health and cannot travel.

Anyone have natural/safe allergy remedies that I could try so I can at least make it through dinner!? TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->