Allergies in pregnancy

jenncs23

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that their allergies and sinus problems have increased with pregnancy? I can barely breathe and have been stopped up for the past 2 weeks! Nothing seems to help.

Yeah i've heard it can be common, I havn't experianced this but i hope it subsides soon! :hugs:

Hi,

Yeah mine have been so so bad over the past few days. I couldn't even dry my hair without the air from the hairdryer getting up my nose and making me sneeze :rofl:
I spoke to my GP about it and she prescribed a nasal spray for me

:hug:

Yep, every morning my nose is sooo blocked up and I'm sneezing lots. Don't know what it is as most of my allergies are food rather than pollen/chemicals.

I've heard it referred to as "pregnancy rhinitis"... I have this as well. Last night I was so congested in my nose and throat I almost couldn't breathe... They think it has something to do with the hormones but aren't exactly sure what causes it. They say it always goes away after you have the baby! LOL!

I've heard it referred to as "pregnancy rhinitis"... I have this as well. Last night I was so congested in my nose and throat I almost couldn't breathe... They think it has something to do with the hormones but aren't exactly sure what causes it. They say it always goes away after you have the baby! LOL!

Oh great, not too long to wait then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"