Allyssa Raye

Era

Reaction score
Well it's been quite some time since I visited this site. Been with family for some time. I went home for a month. About a week later 12/04/2007 lil Allyssa decided to make her grand entrance into the world. Born nine weeks early she weighed 3.2 pounds. So far she has spent a week in the hospital and is doing very well! She has wonderful nurses and doctors who are doing their best for her. She loves Mommy's voice specially when I laugh she laugh with me. My Mom flew in the night of her birth to help support me. Our theory of her premature arrival is that she didnt have the room she desired to stretch her long limbs (she got that from me ^.^) We had to do a c-section because she was coming bottom first. When they pulled her out she had her right foot stuck behind her left ear :wacko: I thing she will be a gymnast lol Thankfully we are both doing well. I am recovering. My mom has grounded me to pumping and visiting her. The rest of the time I sleep or work on Allyssa's scrapbook or Myspace page. Thank God for Mothers!

Visit our Myspace page for pics and video of my lil princess!

https://www.myspace.com/amylynnera007

:hugs: Glad to hear that you and Allyssa Raye are doing well. Will have a look at your Myspace page to see pictures ;)

Aww, thats great hon. Glad you and the baby are doing good. I hope she gets to come home with you soon. She's beautiful and so tiny! I loved that video you have on your page. You look very happy :hugs:

P.S
Totally off subject but I love your myspace page, I'm a huge sailor moon fan :blush:

Congrats :)

Glad your both doing well

x

Congrats! Good to hear you are both ok! Enjoy your first xmas together!

Oh wow congrats momma!! How is she doing? She looks great :D How are you holding up hun?

Know whats sad I can recognize all the beeps in the background LOL

Congratulations. Glad your little one is doing well

Shes gorgeous :) Hope youre both recovering well :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"