Almost 29:) TTC #1 - Looking for buddies!

FreeSpirit

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am on my 3rd cycle ttc #1. Anyone in a similar situation?

I am almost 27 but I am not on my third cycle. I could claim this is my first cycle where I have a better chance at conceiving. I am much more positive than I have been in a while and have high hopes soon I will join the mommy club.

I hope your journey is short and you have a beautiful baby soon!

I am here if you want to chat, commiserate, obsess, etc. =)

Hi everyone! I am on my 3rd cycle ttc #1. Anyone in a similar situation?

Yes, I just turned 30 this year and spent March, April, and May TTC. No luck yet! Hopefully June will be my month.

Just sent a friend request to all of you ladies!!

Hi ladies, I'm 28 and been ttc #1 for 5 months now. I'm starting to get really frustrated and a little worried that it'll never happen. I'm just really hoping I'll get my bfp this month. Good luck to all of you as well, I hope you get your bfps really soon! :dust::dust:

Any one praying literally every second of the day that June is their month? Hoping for a bfp before my b-day in a month. It would be a great early b-day present =)

Good luck to everyone!!!

Hi ladies, I'm 28 and been ttc #1 for 5 months now. I'm starting to get really frustrated and a little worried that it'll never happen. I'm just really hoping I'll get my bfp this month. Good luck to all of you as well, I hope you get your bfps really soon! :dust::dust:

Try to keep your hopes up...we're here 4 you if u need to vent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->