Almost 4 mo PP - 4 days dark OPKs?

lvksa

Reaction score
I've had a lot of dreams lately and that gave me a wild hair to try some tests...I haven't had a cycle yet and I'm almost 4 months postpartum.

Here are some tests I took 4 days in a row. I didn't continue just to see because we traveled. Is it normal to have a few days in a row like this? When I checked progressions on google I didn't see anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 22
I don't know, could you be pregnant? I know sometimes they can indicate pregnancy. I don't know if it's usual to have as many positive opks as this

Hi lvksa, are these placed in order of progression and taken around the same time each day? I tested out doing an OPK at two seperate times throughout the day just to experiment and got different results so I definitely why know they recommend not using FMU. My FMU resulted in a darker line than the one I took that evening. Your tests look pretty similar to mine when I start at around CD 9 and will continue to be dark until O. I would just keep testing until it is as darker or darker than the control line!! The bottom one looks like you are getting close to O but not quite positive yet. Good luck :)

Hi lvksa, are these placed in order of progression and taken around the same time each day? I tested out doing an OPK at two seperate times throughout the day just to experiment and got different results so I definitely why know they recommend not using FMU. My FMU resulted in a darker line than the one I took that evening. Your tests look pretty similar to mine when I start at around CD 9 and will continue to be dark until O. I would just keep testing until it is as darker or darker than the control line!! The bottom one looks like you are getting close to O but not quite positive yet. Good luck :)

You know I didn't realise they were back to front lol

Still haven't had a positive one. They always look like the ones above. Who knows...I've stopped testing. I'll just wait until my cycle returns and then see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->