Almost 5 months PP, Breastfeeding, and Using Condoms... I could be Pregnant again.

Dragon_Chaser

Reaction score
I joined this site shortly before becoming pregnant with my son, who is about a week away from being 5 months old and I'm posting in this forum because I guess this is my current status. Due to my clotting disorder most birth control methods are out the window, but we've been... improperly using condoms-- I say improperly because we kinda got into the habit when we were dating to go at it a bit then put it on. Today it kinda hit me that I might be pregnant once again- I've had 2 cycles, but I had one with my son so I can't exactly rely on that.
What I can rely on is extremly sore nipples, dizziness, nausea, headaches,Moodiness, increased sensitivity to smell- slight decrease in milk supply, my son fussing at the boob, copper taste in my mouth, and increase vaginal discharge.
Easter sunday was when most of my symptoms really hit home. We had a BBQ and I wasn't feeling the best, but I was powering through it. We ate dinner and I fed Nathan... Then it all went to hell. I tried standing up with him and had to sit back down immediatly- I felt like I was going to pass out and I haven't felt that way since I was pregnant. Then Boom- all I could smell was the meat, it was in the air, on my husband's clothes... I promptly vomited and my MIL took Nathan while the mess was cleaned, then baby boy and I laid down for a nap. A headache set in.
The NAusea, Dizziness and Headache have been pretty constant since then. I'm drinking at least a gallon a water a day, I moniter my salt intake. Tonight It just hit me that this is what my early pregnancy with NAthan was like and I'm freaking out a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->