almost 6 weeks and unbearable cramping?

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I am almost 6 weeks and for the last two days I have been having horrible period like cramps, but today it seemed to move into my back. I can't even find a comfortable position to sit, lay down, or even sleep. I have searched this a lot and basically everyone said don't worry about it unless you have bleeding? I am worried and in pain! I am wondering if anybody else has had this and had a successful pregnancy and can tell me what this is caused by because I do not remember this at all with my first. Or if anybody has had this and miscarried?

It's definitely something to discuss with your doctor, just to be sure all is alright.

For me at the beginning I had severe cramping, it would wake me up at night crawling all the way through my back, hips and legs. I thought I would go crazy it hurt so bad. After speaking with my doctor they had me in for an early 6 week scan and all looked fine so far. The cramps have let off, thankfully.

Wishing you the best:hugs:

I had a lot of bad cramping when I was early in my pregnancy also. They would wake me up at night! If you're worried you can always call your doctor but I think it's pretty much normal :)

I also had lots and thought no way this is not right but it all stopped and I'm fine but if you feel it's that bad I would go to the doctor x

I had cramps, but not so bad I couldn't get on with life iykwim...

Definitely get it checked out with your doctor - it can be a sign of ectopic (it is usually totally normal). Not trying to scare you but it's best to rule these things out. xx

It's better to be safe than sorry and have ectopic ruled out. I was so terrified after the doctor said it was a possibility, but it gave me an excuse to get an early u/s on exactly 6 weeks so I was tickled over that.

More than likely just normal :) I'm still getting cramps here and there, especially when laying down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->