Almost 6dpo and feeling nausea..anyone else this way

kayla's mommy

trying 4 #2 after MC
Reaction score
so i have been having a little nausea off and on but i have been thinking its all in my head. but tonight i ate dinner and felt like i was just gonna throw it all back up. feel like if im catching a cold. can not stop sneezing but that could be allergies. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2df4e5 here is my chart if needed.

your chart looks good hun xxxx fx'd 4 you

My nausea started around then. By 10DPO it was unbearable, I had to sit with my head between my knees most of the day at work so went and bought some travel sickness bands and pregnancy test, hehe. Hope this is a good sign for you!

Could be nerves, I have very little chance of being pregnant, on CD29 and I don't think I've O'd yet but been feeling "green" for the last 3 days. My mate suggested it could be nerves this morning and my "green" feeling disappeared almost instantly.

I'm 6dpo and also feel really quite sick. I had tea tonight and a wave of nausea hit me.. still feeling off now to be honest. FX this is a good sign!

thanks im now 9dpo and so tempted to test. i have sore boob off and on and nausea still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->