ALMOST at my wits end

Yogi33

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have been "trolling' these pages for a while now, I love reading about all the success stories, but I thought I would post about myself, for no other reason than to vent, and hope I connect with someone who is in my boat, or has been, and had some success with TTC.
My hubby and I have been TTC for coming up to 3 years. Apparently there isn't anything wrong with either of us, apart from a very mild case of PCOS (and that depends on what doctor you ask - there have been many!). I seem to be ovulating every month, get AF generally between 30 - 35 days each month (never missed it), have tubes checked (ouch), been tested for everything else, but still no luck.
I have tried Clomid for 6 cycles and IVF once (got 31 eggs - yay, 6 fertilized, 3 made it to transfer, none "Stuck"... Boo.). I also got OHSS, not fun.
I'm currently taking it back to basics by eating well and trying to take better care of myself, by exercising and not stressing too much (easier said than done, I'm a "busy and "adrenal" person - My Homeopath told me that news). I have also just invested in the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and Pre-Seed, hope to use next cycle. As well as taking supplements and baby Asprin - why not, it can't hurt.
I've lived through people telling me they aren't having kids, only to be on their 2nd and 3rd, accidental pregnancies from friends, god forbid they talk to me about it... blah blah
I feel that my dreams are being taken away from me, and as much as I'm trying, I am starting to get angry.
I would love to hear your success stories, what you did to make it finally work, how long you waited etc.
Thanks for reading.
Much Love. xxx :flower:

Hi i didnt want to read and run Iv not been ttc as long as you have but i know lots of people have got stories very similar to yours. It will just happen one day :) I used concieve plus and i dont know if it helped me get my bfp or not but might be worth a shot. good luck xx

Thanks so much for your reply. :)
Congrats with your BFP. :happydance:

I sympathize with you girlie!
I'm getting a little fed up with "we weren't trying but you know...surprise! We are pregnant for the 15th time!" ](*,)

I didn't get quite as far as you, I had just been put on the list for IVF but we had been actively trying for about 2 years and ntnp for most of the 9 years we have been together. I don't have any advice but just wanted to tell you my heart goes out to you, I know the pain of the bfns the frustration of being told nothing is wrong and almost wanting to be told something was wrong so it could be fixed.

I got pregnant naturally after several unsuccessful rounds of clomid using preseed, and having a week of going to sleep rather than getting up after dtd

Good luck on your bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->