Almost or positive?

P

Powell510

I got my OPK'S in today and figured I'd try one out even tho I have no idea where in my cycle I am. My son turns 2 this weekend and I've only had 4 or 5 cycles since birth. (Yay BFing!) But makes it super hard to track anything! I was very surprised to get such a strong line and am now kicking myself for not starting temping again when we talked about TTC a few weeks ago :wacko: .

Anywho, is this positive or almost? The tiny dark line on the test line is throwing me off

Attachments

• 20150505_011127.jpg
    20150505_011127.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 34
Thats definitely positive. Get bd'ing if you havent already!

Thanx ladies!! I was thinking positive but I didn't want to get ahead of myself lol can't believe they came in the day of my surge!

I had 4 blazing positive OPKs over 5 days then Sunday I started bleeding and thought it was my period until last night when I passed a clot about the size of my Palm with some grayish tissue looking stuff in it. Now I'm wondering if I miscarried :(

I had 4 blazing positive OPKs over 5 days then Sunday I started bleeding and thought it was my period until last night when I passed a clot about the size of my Palm with some grayish tissue looking stuff in it. Now I'm wondering if I miscarried :(

Deffo positive!

powell510- That sounds very much like a miscarriage did you save the clot? You can make a gp appointment and they can send it away to be analyzed you should get anything out of the ordinary like that checked. :hugs:

I did. I have both of them. I wouldn't even know where to take them tho as we've recently moved to a new state and I don't have a doc up here

I did. I have both of them. I wouldn't even know where to take them tho as we've recently moved to a new state and I don't have a doc up here

Ohhh I know how it works in the UK here but I would say. ummmm. OK do you need to have an appointed doctor in an emergency setting or can you ring your local doctors (really have no clue how it works) and say you need something sent off to check if its tissue as you may need antibiotic treatment and a scan. I'm just thinking now and in the US you pay for everything don't you? I'm stumped all I know id you need it looked at asap and you need a check over too lovely. I'm so sorry this is happening to you xxxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->