Almost ready to try again

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Hello again ladies x well it's now five weeks since my cornual ectopic surgery and methotrexate shots and my body is starting to feel mine again , I'm not running any marathons just yet and am still waiting for af to appear but I am starting to think along the lines of trying again !! So that's progress I guess. I'm 44 so time is of the essence for me but thinking Positive if it happened in June it can happen again right ??
I need to wait another 7 weeks for metho to leave my body but I've started with the vitamins and folic acid again this week so I'm preparing myself for our new journey I just pray that this sticky bean if I'm blessed can travel just that extra 1cm this time and find a safe home to stay .
wishing all you lovely ladies all the baby dust In the world xxx it's nice to be back with you all xx

Hi Hun,:hugs:It's nice to have u back too :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:,I am also 44 and had a Loss last month so maybe we can be in this together ,am so so sorry for your loss and I hope u can get your body back to pre pregnancy shape soon ,it's so hard as we know we don't have much time left but yes u did it before and u can def do it again,wishing u all the love and luck in the world huni,take it easy,:dust::dust:

Hi chick !!! Thank you for the lovely welcome back. I'd love us to be ttc buddies and Im so sorry about your loss too , it's so damn hard isn't it and if I didn't have you guys here I think I'd have gone crazy ... Although Oh thinks I have already !!! Anyway let's get to it shall we ( when the old witch shows up for me anyway !!!! ) and then we can both move back to the 'other ' forum and hopefully stay there !!! Xxxx big hugs We can do this Desperado we are women in our 40's nature wouldn't dare mess with us !!! Lol x

Ha ha ,well I think af is due on Monday so not long now to wait for me lovely.how about you ?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lucky you !! Haven't a clue when the old witch is gonna show up surgeon says it could be anything upto 2 months from last shot and surgery !!! Although hcg levels are really low so I'm Hoping she'll appear in next couple of weeks , how weird is it that I'm now desperate for her to appear yet I'm normAlly desperate for her not too !!! Lol xx

Welcome back Oldbirdni! I'm 43 and I had 2 MC and this is my 3rd month after MC. I feel so much better mentally and physically and hopefully will be blessed with a sticky bean. Glad you are feeling better and I followed you on the other thread. Good luck and babydust to you....

WB Oldbirdni!! I also followed your other thread and was so sorry to hear your news. BUT healthy recovery and lots of :dust:

Hello girls it's nice to be back , it's taken a few weeks but I'm back for a new journey , still have a few weeks to go before I get go ahead to ttc but emotionally I'm almost there and even though I'm scared stiff I'm also trying to stay positive and hopefully we will all be blessed with wee stickys soon x. As much as I'd have loved to meet you all again on the other forum I'm glad you girls are still around and we can all move over together in next few months !! Here's to baby dust for us all xxx

Old bird,:hugs::hugs:We are all here for u Hun were ever you are ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

And Desperado and all the other lovely ladies here I'm here for you too , we all know the ups and downs of this rollercoaster ride and unless you've been there it's difficult for others to understand, even Oh's I think at times, so it's so nice and reassuring to know no matter which of the million emotions or in fact all of them you are feeling that day that there are friends here who completely get how you are feeling and help you through . So a huge thank you to everyone of you amazingly positive birds on here and I promise to support every single one of you as you need it as you have done for me xxxxx

Deperado let me know if the old witch visits you tomorrow !! X been feeling that weird pre menstrual feeling myself today so you never know she might just appear at my door too ( well not sure if that is wishful thinking on my part cos then at least I'll know my body is getting back to normal !!! ) thinking about ya anyway ! X

Hi Hun,af arrived on Friday afternoon,it's been really heavy and I was in pain and tearful but hopeful now that I can track my temps and cycle that I can get a bfp ,hope af arrives for u soon Hun,,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Poor you Well I hope she packs her bags and disappears for you soon , send her my way Please ! Need to get a full. Cycle out of the way so I can start the temps a d opk milarky all over again. Big hugs Hun and remember nature won't mess with us no wAy no how !!!! Xx lol

Poor you Well I hope she packs her bags and disappears for you soon , send her my way Please ! Need to get a full. Cycle out of the way so I can start the temps a d opk milarky all over again. Big hugs Hun and remember nature won't mess with us no wAy no how !!!! Xx lol

Hope u are rite Hun,just heading to bed nite ,nite ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->