Almost threw up in my sleep last night... why??

lisaf

Super tired new mom
Reaction score
So last night, I woke up as I started to throw up. I can't think of what could have possibly triggered this.
I wasn't feeling ill, had no noticable heartburn etc...
What the heck?

My husband also said something similar happened to him last night (he is known to have pretty regular heartburn)

Is this pregnancy related? unrelated completely? Or a heartburn thing that wasn't from noticable heartburn???

I'm not worried, it was just upsetting/annoying when it happened and I'm curious.

I had to throw up the other day when OH kissed me.. think i upset him... x

I had that same kind of thing happen one night, it startled me so much that I stayed up for a little while and after being up realized that I did have some mild heartburn, not even that bad though! Maybe it was heartburn related, but that's strange you had no symptoms!

I fell asleep soon after so maybe it was heartburn-related, but I'm not really prone too heartburn.. more so while pregnant but not really more than once a week.

I keep feeling like that, and when i take gaviscon the feeling goes immediately. I always get terrible acid/heartburn in pregnancy but not so much in this one so am wondering if the sicky feeling is actually the acid/heartburn...

I had exactly the same - It scared the poo out of me !! Had a Tum Tum and then went back to sleep. But yeah it wasnt a nice experience

I was going to say acid/heartburn...the same happened to me with my first pregnancy - I ended up going to the docs and ghetting omeprazole tablets for it because it was so bad that gaviscon etc didn't touch it and I was regularly waking up either gagging or being sick!

I have had that happen to me 3 times since I've been pregnant. How ever when this happened I was dreaming about throwing up. So weird. I have no idea if it is pregnancy related or not but this has never happened to me before.

I think it would be so unnerving :hugs: I don't know why it happened but I hope it stops for you!

My friend once said to me that sometimes when baby turns around, it makes you feel hot and funny and sometimes can make you sick. Could it have been the fact that bubs was turning around maybe?? I don't know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->