Almost to the end of my TWW. AF due tomorrow.

Rq120

Reaction score
I'm somewhat hopeful this TWW. I am anxiously waiting until tomorrow to see if AF arrives.

I don't have any strong symptoms but I had some weird very light nausea off and on very early post ovulation. Then I had spotting that could very well have been implantation bleeding CD23. It was pink and only lasted for a few hours. Then I had some very light brown spotting after that day and maybe into the next morning. I had mild cramping the evening of the pink spotting. Past that episode, my CM has been fairly light and clear to slightly yellow.

I usually have tan/brown spotting a day to several days before AF starts and I haven't had any of of this spotting yet. I'm crossing my fingers that AF doesn't show her ugly head. If I don't start tomorrow I plan to test wednesday morning. I've already tried a FRER a few days after the spotting and got a BFN but I realize it was prob too early to test.

I think I make my hubby nervous when I discuss it with him so I thought I would let off some steam on the message board as not to get him all riled up.
:af:

Good Luck!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated!

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->