Almost two weeks late..

Sarah20109

Reaction score
Alright ladies-- I need advise.

I wasn't able to chart this cycle because DH and I were moving, so we were taking a break from ttc this month. However, my cycles have been regular for the whole year that I've been charting. If I go by when I should have ovulated (it would be really out of the ordinary if I hadn't ovulated within a day or two of my predicted ovulation) then Monday will make me two weeks late for AF. Last week I had my first appointment with my FS and he prescribed me Clomid to take with my next cycle (just my luck that this is the first cycle in a year that's going wonky when I just got my fertility medication!!!) at the fertility office they gave me a urine pregnancy test and it was negative. I've been randomly testing throughout the last few days as well, and they're also coming up negative. Also, the period that I had with my last cycle was very light and brown (I normally have heavy red flows). I spotted around the time that I should have started af this month--but she never came. I don't really think I have any pregnancy symptoms, and the one's that I've had can easily be written off as something else. I've been extra tired, but I haven't been sleeping well. This morning I woke up feeling sick to my stomach and have had a terrible headache all day, but the little girls that I nanny have been sick. AHHHHH!! What should I do??

Call your doc. Ask for a blood test before you start the meds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->