Alot of pain :(

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
My first day into my third trimester and im rushed to hospital by my mum :(
baby wasnt moving and i was in severe pain, it just kept getting worse.
baby mae was monitored for about 2hours. they sed its not uterine so no preterm labour. but the water sample didnt pick up anything.
had another sample done with a more sensitive stick and i got a really bad water infection :(:(:(:(
they wanted me to stay in overnight but silly me said no. thinking about it now im really worried that the infection wont get better on the antibiotics and that i will have a premmy labour because of it.

in soooo much pain and i miss my OH :(
sorry about the rant but yer.

anyone got any advise? or been threw a simular thing where the pain is that bad u cant even stand or sit or lie and be comfortable :(?

i have no advice hun, but i hope the pain eases up soon.. if its still really bad tomorrow, i'd go back to hospital :hugs: xx

No advice from me either, sorry.

I just hope you feel better soon!

awww sweetie! huge huggs!! soo sorry i cant help but if the pain gets worse phone nhs direct or pop back up to the hospital (nhs direct number is 0845 46 47)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my i really hope it goes away for you hun. Sending you my thoughts **Hugs**

If in doubt at all, get it checked out. I am sure the hospital won't mind if you call them and say that you would rather be there instead and that you made the wrong choice. At the end of the day thats what they are there for,
hope you make a speedy recovery x

thanks to all you girlies :) i wish i had chosen to stay at hospital now as im in right agony, but theres no pain relief they can give me other then paracetamol at the moment, which is no good as it causes me to get major migraines inwhich i temperarly loose my vision.

i want the pain to go away!! i want to sleep and go bed.

oh well i think its no college or still life modeling for me tomorrow. im gonna go back to the hospital.

good.. go to the hospital tomarrow.. if u need to go tonight.. they won't mind sweety.. crap if for some reason they did get snoty tell them its their job heehee.. thats what i have had to do once.. but yea.. call them.. seriously.. call them now :).. keep me updated.

still havent slept yet :( but that tired now that im gonna say stuff the pain and try and sleep agen.
ill update tomorrow if i get a chance before i go hospital again.
not sure ill be able to update after it though as i might stay in over night

to think in only 3hours ive got to be awake again xD i really do hope i get the 3hours sleep and not just more and more pain.

baby mae is kicking loads it really odd ive never felt her move so much in the space of 12hours. oh well :) other then that monitor doppler thing hurting me more i have to say it was great to hear her heartbeat <3
it varied alot and at one point went to almost 200 and mum got worried but luckily went down to 150. i really wish i had my own doppler :(

well i say night night but i doubt any sleep will come.
xxxxxxxxxx

(i sooooooooo want my bladder removed, i dont understand how this water infection could not hurt my private parts or make it painful to wee. but just makes my whole stomach spazum with one never ending cramp!!??!!:S) sux big time

I'm sorry your having such a rough time, i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hey hun just wanted to send you some hugs!!! Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Aww hun, huge :hug:, Im so sorry you are feeling so bad and really hope you managed to get some sleep, hope you feel better soon, take care :hugs: XX

drinking plenty of water and cranberry juice are supposed to help 'flush out' a water infection aren't they?

can you not take codeine when preg? when i went to hosp with my spd/pgp as was that bad they offered me codeine (i think it was called that!) that's stronger than paracetamol, apparently. if you ask at your local pharmacy i'm sure they will be able to advise you.

hope you're feeling better. anti biotics should have an effect within a few days shouldn't they?
hope you're feeling better soon and get some relief.

xXx

Goodness hope everything turns out ok i ended up in hospitay yesterday too for bleeding which has stopped now you take care now get better soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->