• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alot on my mind...

wantababybump

Reaction score
So its been 4 days since my d&c and its just hard to believe. We wanted this baby more than anything and now here I am in the WTT section. This is my second miscarriage since December 2007 so Im having a bit of a rough time with it but dealing as good as I can. My bleeding has completely stopped, thank goodness. I really expected to bleed longer than that but with them suctioning instead of scraping it must have cleaned it out alot better. So now here I am...still wanting a baby and wondering if it will happen. Ive gone through so many emotions and thoughts of "was it something I did?",
"Maybe I should wait a few years..", "I cant believe this"...literally everything. I know I dont want to wait a few years, in my heart this is what I want and I dont think waiting is going to be an option for me. I am married and we are ready to start a family and I really want this. Now I have to wait for test results and make sure everything is ok...which there is no doubt in my mind that it was just a chromosomal issue. The docs said for me to wait until I have one normal cycle and felt there was no reason really that we couldnt ...but really how can you tell that its normal...what is normal once you've had a m/c and its thrown your body out of wack? The docs also reccomended BCP but I talked to my mom about it and she believes I shouldnt bother and I should just let it be. She thinks it will take a bit to work then around the time it starts to I will want to go back off of it so she suggests we just use condoms and let things happen when they want to happen. I just really cant wait to be posting in the TTC section as I am going to go crazy until then. I dont think I have an issue with getting pregnant as I have gotten pregnant twice before so Im sure it will happen again for us again soon but I just worry...will it happen again? How am I going to enjoy my pregnancy? I assume now the docs will take extra care of me and have me in all the time with the next pregnancy because they were so on top of things with this last one. And now I join the waiting game.

:hugs: Wishing you all the best hun.

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Best of luck when you're ready to start trying again! :hugs:

:hugs: i had a d & C for a blighted ovum and have just finsihed my 2nd af. Its hard but i bet u get ur :bfp: soon

I had a miscarruage 5 weeks ago and am waiting for my AF to come, ot's so heartbreaking, so sorry for your losses hun. :hugs:

I am sorry for your loss and I wish you all the best. The waiting game is hard, but good things come to those who wait! At least that's what I keep telling myself.

I'm sorry for your lost :hugs::hugs:

wishing you a :bfp: soon

xxx

Sorry for both your losses. Do what you you feel you are ready to do, and rest assured to can get all the support you need here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->