Already Planning The Birth?

ButternutBabe

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not alone here in thinking way too far ahead. I don't even know if my pregnancy is stable yet (I'm at 4w5d), but I'm already looking into midwives!

I used to think hospital births are the only way to go despite being a home birthed baby myself, but now I'm doing so much research into home and water births and it seems so much more suited to me.

I'm not trying to start any arguments over which is better at all (every woman deserves the right to choose what works for them!). I'm just wondering if anyone else has already started their birthing plan or research into different options.

I wanted a home birth with my son but ended up being rushed to hospital at the last minute but an already planning on tryin again this time, I have the same midwife again and at my booking in appt she noted it down and said she'll do everything to support me with it so nope it's never too early to start planning!

Good luck with what ever option you decide to take xx

I am hoping for a home birth this time after 2 hospital births x

I am not pregnant and know I'll try for a 2nd vba2c. I'll have try a birth center possibly since my old ob doesn't take my insurance.

I'm hoping for an elective C-section. My midwife indicated that the NHS will never refuse one at my 8 week appointment, so I'm hoping it's easy enough to have it arranged.

I'm already planning on another birth center birth. I called my midwife and I won't see her until my 11 week appt.

The only thing i hope for is that i get a baby at the end, everything else is just a bonus, all i want is no epidural its my only stipulation, but i would happily have one if they needed me too....

After a very upsetting first labour with my son I wanted a lovely water birth with my daughter.. All was going well they were filling the pool, I'd been in hospital about 25 minutes and she decided she was coming out.. The pool wasn't even half full! Haha.. So this time I'd like to get my water birth xxx

I am already drafting one and put things down so i wont forget near the time, im really hoping that i have another vaginal delivery as my first 2 were born by sections and 3rd was natural so i have nothing but worry eachday that i wont have a natural again

I had a stressful birth with my first and a wonderful water birth with my second. I'm already planning a water birth this time round too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->