alrighty...I need help!!!

glenoakgirl

Reaction score
I read all over this forum about peoples cervix'x being closed.....how can I tell. I read if I place my finger inside like a tampon and it feels tight. but if you can get your finger in, is that considered tight? I dont' want to appear dumb about my body but I am curious. What does it feel like? What am I looking for once I am in;)

I read all over this forum about peoples cervix'x being closed.....how can I tell. I read if I place my finger inside like a tampon and it feels tight. but if you can get your finger in, is that considered tight? I dont' want to appear dumb about my body but I am curious. What does it feel like? What am I looking for once I am in;)

good question hun cos although i'm a nurse i cant figure out the cervix thing!!
Hopefully some of the lovely helpful and very expert girls here will help us both!!:happydance::thumbup:

Hi guys

here's a link that might help (with 'lovely' photo's, lol)

https://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm

Tbh, i dont do the medium and all that jazz. I think the best way is to check it yourself at different times of your cycle and that way you will know what is normal to you. I know mine is low when i can feel it without straining, basically its just there and you can almost place your finger in the middle when its open, like it has a dip.

When its high, its bloody high and you really have to reach for it, and even then i can barely feel it and the tip feels almost a bit pointed (no dip) so know its closed. The first one is me just before af and the other is after but before ov.

Hope this helps :) Good luck :dust:

Omi xxx

I agree with Omi - just start checking yours yourself for a few cycles and you'll figure out what your normal is.

And here's another helpful website with lots of pics: www.beautifulcervix.com

I bet there are lots of sites with 'helpful' photo's on them, lol!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->