alternative , Rocker’s ,Goths , Emo’s & Metal heads

EmMill

Reaction score

I really would like a alternative pregnancy buddy ,

Rocker’s , Goths, Emo’s , Metal heads ... Any one , Any where , Any age !!! :haha:

XxX

:thumbup: I am loving you'r siggy's , how are you ? x

I am good thanks!! what about you?

I love your siggs as well! And congrats on the boy! I have 2 boys and they are amazing!!

Thank you , regarding the baby's sex

My mother kept telling me i was pregnant i did not believe her , after 7 years I thought i'd never be so and to be truthful I was not trying and convinced myself that I did not want kids anyway …

So when my mother kept telling me I was pregnant I was really p****ed off , took the test to shut her up as soon as the conformation was threw I said OMG I’m going to have a son

Weird or what I just knew , and I am so glad because I really wanted a boy lol ..

Have you got any plans for New Year Eve ??

I wanted my 1st to be a boy as well!! and I wanted the 2nd to be a boy so they could be mates! lol

I want this baby to be a girl tho. But as long as its born healthy....who cares?! lol

I am never going to make it to 12 for the new year im shattered already! LOL

what about you?

Yes I am always’s tired these days , well we been having some major work done on our house including having the whole heating system ripped out , new pipes and radiators and a new boiler along with some plastering and new flooring soooooooooooo , we have spent xmas with friends & will be spending new year also ...

Worked out cute because from now on we going to do xmas in rotas , where as we do there house one year they do ours next ad so forth

Mind it’s the first xmas I have been sober

New Year will just be a pint of Guinness (i hear that’s good for the baby lol) in front of sing star or something equally as lame lol i’d like to have a girl next but that’s it no more than two , lol ,

Considering doing the fortune baby thing they give you like a planner , do not know how correct it is though ?? do you know ? ?

So quite new year for us both , how about your xmas though ,that was bound to be manic with 2 boy’s ? …

Fingers crossed about the girl lol

Xx

Christmas was very fecking excellent with the two boys! they are old enought to really get excited!!! LOL

My hubby was the most excited out of us all tho with his surprise pressie!!.....Metallica tickets!! Ill be 5mths gone when we go to see them tho! lol I cant wait to go again tho! lol

I am having Evening sickness atm as well as morning sickness so not much fun!

where about are you from?

AWESOME BAND !!!

I had evening morning daytime and anything in between sickness from day one to now hate to make you para lol ...

Lol i'm am from Leeds West Yorkshire my husband is from the Rhondda valley originally but now we live in Bridgend , South Wales , ( it’s a nice small town with plenty of mountains around lol )

Where in NI are you from ? are you originally Irish ?

I can’t wait until baby is old enough to get xmas , lol i'm running before i can walk here , hard to think though that this time 2010 baby will be 8 months

And im pea green with envy about the whole metallica thing GRRRR lol

yup!! born and bred in NI!

I cant wait to see 'tallica again! Poor baby tho! its going to be so loud for her! LOL but at least its a good story to tell her when she is older!!

that's pretty awesome :)

sorry i left for a while but something cropped up =)

if your online send me a message or something

xXx

:thumbup: YEAH i also have both hands done my other wirst done both my earlobes done and i want stars up myside and baby and hubbys name in this swirly star thing on the back of my neck , oooh n my hubbys name on my wedding finger

O.C.D much !!! :winkwink:

only regular pictures none of just tats lol

can not wait to get them finished though and the rest added

XxX

I have one on my thigh that needs finished...but you shouldnt get tattooed while pregnant so I guess ill have to wait :(

Yeah and if you feed the baby yourself too look's like its going to be 10 months for me :( boooo

I am going to be breast feeding as well so I guess we are in the same boat!

Hey girls,

Hope you don't mind me poking my head in. I consider myself metal/alt too, and so jelous about the metallica tickets! I'm over the moon to be preggo after an MMC in November, but will miss not going to Donington this year (hopefully!)

LOVE the sleeve

-x-

Hi-ya huni

Thank's , no worries about you joining in ...

so download preggers uhmmm tents and so forth rarther you than me lol

Hugs about your Missed M/C , i suffered them , i am on my 6th pregnancy and all's going well i ever been this far before :) :happydance:

How was your new year ?

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"