altogether now.....WHERE ARE MY SYMPTOMS lol xx

Maidenet

Reaction score
Only just found out I'm pregnant and I want symptoms lol.

My last pregnancy I had none at all.

Anyone else symptomless? Xxx

Edit so people don't think I'm wishing sickness upon myself especially with some getting it so bad.

I've got a long history or mc's and symptoms for me are reassuring that's all....

They usually don't kick in until 6 weeks - all I can say (as a serial vomiter) be careful what you wish for! xx

Congrats on your BFP :)

I agree with PP. I was the same and couldn't wait to start throwing up as it would at last make me feel pregnant! 6 weeks later I'm fed up of feeling sick, being sick, being tired, headaches....urgh! I now just want this magical 2nd tri second wind to show up!

congrats!

before getting pregnant i prayed about having symptoms i could manage, especially morning sickness because i didnt want to miss out in school(especially now that ive planned on graduating right before the baby is born)

i am one of the lucky women who get morning sickness either none at all or very minimally when it happens(which is normally evening), so im still able to eat whatever and it actually helps my sickness go away if i ever do get it. i do NOT wish for it and i dont think you should either because theres always something out their listening and it might just happen to you in a way you wouldnt want it to. alot of women would probably love to trade places with you on that so it might be a win-win!

otherwise, just give it time and enjoy feeling the way you do now until it changes.

oh, and i actually didnt start feeling pregnant until 7 weeks despite the minimal feeling of the more unfortunate symptoms. the only thing thats bad for me is the insomnia with extreme fatigue and the back pain. everything else is manageable and sweet when its here.

Maybe l should of worded this differently so people don't think I am wishing severe sickness upon myself.

I have had 5 previous miscarriages and by the book people get some form of symptoms.

My last pregnancy I had none so after reading other people saying how it's a good sign to have symptoms I spent months worried.

Hence it's easier to have some so your mind is at ease.

I've had two nearly symptoms pregnancies - heartburn and 2-3 weeks of very mild nausea only. No symptoms again and enjoying it. Definitely don't feel pregnant yet.

Hear, hear!!

I totally understand what you're saying. I had no symptoms with my first pregnancy and was anxious about mc ALL THE TIME.

This pregnancy, I had morning sickness for a week and was DEAD TIRED and while it sucked, I was fine with it. No, I don't want severe sickness/vomiting/ect but wishing for some reassurance is not the same thing as discounting the suffering of others (though I know it can feel that way when you are the suffering one).

I haven't had any symptoms for a week and it's killing me. I'm more just nervous what my scan on wednesday will show rather than being excited to see the baby...

Sorry for all your losses. That makes it that much more difficult to have no reassurance from any kind of symptom. Hope you feel crappy soon. ;-)

I'm just exhausted and hungry all the time otherwise no symptoms and I guess I'm freaking out too but no morning sickness is fine with me!

I'm symptomless as well! It was the same my first pregnancy, basically I didn't have any symptoms at all, but for some reason it didn't stress me out last time the way it is this time. I think I knew less about it back then and was able to just assume everything was going ok, whereas this time I keep wondering. Can't wait to see the doc and make sure it's all progressing!

Wee, congratulations!

I know exactly what you mean! I was first pregnant in February with no symptoms at all and that ended in a miscarriage when I was 11 weeks along. I went through one full period and now I am pregnant again! 13 weeks, 3 days today and unlike the first pregnancy, my symptoms were awful! It's finally subsiding since I'm beginning my second trimester but man, I felt gross. I was exhausted 24 hours a day, I had extreme nausea and I couldn't eat! I couldn't be mad though because the terrible symptoms are just my bodies way of telling me my baby is a healthy one.

I can't remember when my symptoms started but they went away completely at my 10th week! I was so relieved but it came back, not as heavy but my nausea was definitely there. I believe the calm of my pregnancy has started.

No symptoms doesnt mean your pregnancy is not healthy... I had no
symptoms whatsoever with my second daughter and shes a healthy, happy 9 months old
now.

Yeah.... thats what I thought. I thought pregnancy symptoms were mainly down to how an individuals body copes with the hormones.

My body must deal with hormones amazingly well.. which is funny because there's days where I feel ruled by my hormones! lol

Honestly my first pregnancy i had NOTHING, not even backache lol xx

With my first, I was a little hungry. LITERALLY that was it. A little more hungrier than normal. I could NOT believe that I was growing a human life and my body's reaction was like, "Eat an extra cookie." LOL

With my first, I was a little hungry. LITERALLY that was it. A little more hungrier than normal. I could NOT believe that I was growing a human life and my body's reaction was like, "Eat an extra cookie." LOL

Omg, you just broke me lol.

I know a few women who had a very calm pregnancy and gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby and that's great for them but feeling like sh*t gives me peace of mind. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->