Always hungry

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
I feel like I'm always hungry! To the point where my tummy be growling all the time....like I'm tired of eating lol

Anyone else?

I've been feeling like this for the last few days too x I've been doing slimming world for the last 9 months, so I've been selective lol. must admit it's annoying x

I have been so hungry it's awful. I really don't want to put on weight but the urge to eat is so strong! And if I get too hungry I start feeling sick ��

ME!!! I have been having a big bit of grilled chicken and some butter or kidney beans with it, seems to do the trick!

I'm hungry and what I want I can't eat. And everything makes me feel queasy

Me! I've been hungry for weeks. It started very early on. I can't ignore it, either, because I get super nauseous if I don't eat something (preferably with protein). Not fun. :-/

Yes! To overcome my nauseous but the moment I start to taste food in my mouth then I will be very hungry and I can eat quite alot:happydance:

Like now it is 2:51 am and I'm up sick/starving

Me! I've been hungry for weeks. It started very early on. I can't ignore it, either, because I get super nauseous if I don't eat something (preferably with protein). Not fun. :-/

Me too.
This exactly :)
I put up ten pounds cos the only thing that quenched the nausea was food.
And I could only stomach carbs
Feeling a good deal better now thank god.
Back down 2 pounds cos I've switched to chicken salads :)
And smoothies.
Finally can eat them again
Without wanting to throw up :)

I was always hungry once I recovered from all day sickness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4